Uhhh, is HOVRS server down? i cant log in on mvp

now it fix

just need to restart ur mvp mail

Database down at HOVRS, again?

ADer's

Using my MVP, I had noticed whilst trying to call my boss via Video Interpreter. gets black screen for about two minutes. Nothing had happened.

MVP to MVP call works so is MVP to VP200.

Apparently, it is likely something is very wrong with MVP calling HOVRS call center making interpreted calls.

Very frustrating with stability in MVP

John//

He is not purple but owns MVP - it must be the overwhelming high number of calls at this minute, perhaps?

YEP, I HAD THE WORST HOVRS INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE OMFG

HE SCREWED MY ROUTER, OMG and HE MADE MY MVP AS A PRIMARY CALL GRRR, when he left... I loaded back to my original configuration :) happy ending.

and btw, purplemail is down?

yes, I had stopped at customer s place today when he got mvp from private event. He had experienced how to set up network settting on router. I inspected all of router and mvp. he wanted to keep DMZ for VP200 in needing incoming calls. But I told him to change DMZ for MVP in using purplemail from VP200 s incomng calls. He will do to change it if he feel.

YEP, I HAD THE WORST HOVRS INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE OMFG

HE SCREWED MY ROUTER, OMG and HE MADE MY MVP AS A PRIMARY CALL GRRR, when he left... I loaded back to my original configuration :) happy ending.

and btw, purplemail is down?

Heheh Nathan said HOVRS installation is best!

He always blamed to customers who messed up the router like reset, changed dmz, etc..

the man told me to sign out and sign in on HOVRS 3 times lol wtf

AND he offered me to buy one more IP address, i was like f NO

Mod Note:

Thread's merged.

Heheh Nathan said HOVRS installation is best!

He always blamed to customers who messed up the router like reset, changed dmz, etc..

I never ever say it. Nor in term of "Best", there's no such thing as "best" in this world. I don't blame on customers, they should have listened when we told them not to. Then again I have installed MVP on my customers and they are all overwhelmed with joy. It's you who hold a grudge against me and are against MVP. I could care less what you think of me or MVP. Why don't you go and put VP-200 and your mouth where your ass is and shut the f*** up for once. I am here to support AD'ers and people with issues. FYI...I have Sorenson VP-200 thrown out the window and never use it anymore. Have a nice day.

I never ever say it. Nor in term of "Best", there's no such thing as "best" in this world. I don't blame on customers, they should have listened when we told them not to. Then again I have installed MVP on my customers and they are all overwhelmed with joy. It's you who hold a grudge against me and are against MVP. I could care less what you think of me or MVP. Why don't you go and put VP-200 and your mouth where your ass is and shut the f*** up for once. I am here to support AD'ers and people with issues. FYI...I have Sorenson VP-200 thrown out the window and never use it anymore. Have a nice day.

nathan explian this crap redirect calls to mvp use port 1720 big no no blocking 866 call big no no taking away customer default provider bigger no no have a nice day

On March 25, 2009, Mike Maddix of Sorenson Communications, Inc. ("Sorenson"), along with Gina Keeney and Gil Strobel of Lawler, Metzger, Milkman & Keeney, LLC, counsel to Sorenson, met with Lisa Boehley, Thomas Chandler, William Dever, Heather Hendrickson, Gregory Hlibok, Richard Hovey, Michael Jacobs, Nicole McGinnis, Nancy Stevenson and Stephanie Weiner ofthe Federal Communications Commission. During the meeting, we discussed consumer protection issues, including the need for the Commission to adopt rules protecting the privacy of TRS users, as well as rules protecting against unauthorized changes in default providers. As part of this discussion, Sorenson sought clarification of the Commission's porting rules. In addition, Sorenson raised concerns about the unauthorized provision of VRS by some firms, as well as various other practices that threaten the integrity of the interstate TRS Fund. The discussion also covered issues related to the appropriate use of information obtained from the iTRS numbering database. During the meeting, we also responded to questions on a number of topics, including issues related to obtaining local numbers from certain rate centers, the handling of emergency calls and the distribution and provisioning of toll-free numbers.

Ok, I am going to give you a different perspective, what if we DO know our stuff and know what we want to do to get this accomplish? I mean look at yourself for example, you use Ubuntu, and we know it use different support system (forums) than live rep or something like that. From what I am reading, I believe Chaostheory have some technical knowledge and I do not believe in people or company limiting our abilities just because we happen to know our stuff.

I do understand sometime customer "think" they know but they really doesnt, and I can share the pain with you because I used to work in a field that provide support to end-user. I am sure there are tons questions of "why are they doing this? why are they doing that? Leave it alone would made our lives easier" but unfortunately, it will hurt the people who know their stuff like us, because we will be subject to those accusations- which I don't think is fair.

my 2 cents.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Clarification on port forwarding settings for MVP

Purple trainer are well trained, they make no mistakes. It's the customers:

Why keep blamed to customers?

thechaostheory know how to set up the router correct but his trainer screwed up his router and you still said customer's fault?

Back