U.S trip 2015

Paid for my train to NYC from D.C. yesterday. One more thing to do then time to save, save and save more money until next year before I jet off to the US.

Paid for my train to NYC from D.C. yesterday. One more thing to do then time to save, save and save more money until next year before I jet off to the US.

When are you going to be in NYC?

I'm going stay in DC metro during summer because of job.

I'm done with Alabama and it is most shitty area that I suffered for years so no more for me.

I'm going stay in DC metro during summer because of job.

I'm done with Alabama and it is most shitty area that I suffered for years so no more for me.
That's okay, if you can't make it to NYC - we'll have to make arrangements to meet in person in D.C. I will be in D.C for one week between 11 may and 18th may 2015.

I hope to see you in DC as I can't go to the AD meet.

I hope to see you in DC as I can't go to the AD meet.
Hope? You WILL see me in D.C. we will make plans, so just you know, I'd like to see you again and catch up. Period. :cool2:

And perhaps, I'll get that rum you hubby has been bugging for a while, eh?

hope? You will see me in d.c. We will make plans, so just you know, i'd like to see you again and catch up. Period. :cool2:

and perhaps, i'll get that rum you hubby has been bugging for a while, eh?

lol

I've booked 3 out of 5 domestic flights as of today, so three down and 2 to go! :D

My trip is looking great, however had to scrap the trip to Indianapolis to save money. Sorry for the people who I had to disappoint. There's always the AD meet if you're still keen. Stay tuned!

I'm also visiting the USA in 2015 for a long overdue vacation, after a great experience with the Deaf Freedom Cruise in 2007. I'm going to Pittsburgh in April as I'll be taking in the DeafNation Expo as an exhibitor to sell copies of my books and if all goes well, look to be visiting the USA more often. Good luck J Clarke with your travel plans for the USA.

Everything is all ready and set for my trip. Will be heading over in three weeks time.

My blog in the siggy below, will take effect from Thursday night. Enjoy!

Can you post the link as well as some of us don't have siggy function turned on.

:ty:

Back