Twinkies is going out of business !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You entitled your opinion and I don't agree with you.

Not all unions run those problem, so only bad unions have coercion and harassment, so no difference because you can still harassed or coercion by corporations. Also, harassment by union is illegal under federal law (Taft Hartley Act).

No surprise about you are from Georgia and it is very anti-union in the southern states.

Because unions are evil. They destroy jobs. Unions have also destroyed education.

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh both of ya'all

Feel free to kiss the greedy CEO's butt and tell about your anti-union views. :laugh2:

I disagree with all of your belief with unions so no change. ;)

Do you actually have a job?

I have 3 - I used to have 1 that provided healthcare, but my employer had to make cuts so the business could survive after someone "meddled" with federal regulations.

I now have 3, to make up for the cuts.

And now, there will be even more cuts when even more federal regulations are imposed.

Do you actually have a job?

I have 3

Why are you ask stupid question?

I used to work with few different companies, so I support labor rights for employees to have a fair share with executives.

Why are you ask stupid question?

I used to work with few different companies, so I support labor rights for employees to have a fair share with executives.

Unions destroy jobs so employees get nothing. They become "former employees" with nothing.

And guess what, if you get fired because of the Union's meddling, they still want you to pay your dues.

Unions destroy jobs so employees get nothing.

I disagree with you. :laugh2:

When are you going stop attacking with me?

I support labor rights, especially unions to have a fair share, period so I don't need your anti-union goes in my throat. ;)

I disagree with you. :laugh2:

When are you going stop attacking with me?

I support labor rights, especially unions to have a fair share, period so I don't need your anti-union goes in my throat. ;)

You support the destruction of jobs.

Unions don't have trees, they destroy trees.

No, I support labor rights (unions) and they don't destroy the jobs, but the greedy CEO and government regulation hurt their companies.

No, I support labor rights (unions) and they don't destroy the jobs, but the greedy CEO and government regulation hurt their companies.

No, unions destroy American jobs. That is why steel is no longer produced in America and why we buy from Mexico or China.

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh both of ya'all

Hey Steinhauer, time for you to agreement to disagreement.

It doesn't change my views with union and I support labor rights, so I disagree with your views. It isn't worth to start attacking and I just explained in my previous posts.

Enough with your label me as support destruction of jobs, so it isn't cool to label. :roll:

No, unions destroy American jobs. That is why steel is no longer produced in America and why we buy from Mexico or China.

No, US still have steel produced in northern states, especially in PA and it was EPA that put largely burden on steel companies, so cheap steel from oversea and free trade hurt US steel companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back