Turn One Hour Forward Tonight!

tekkmortal

Reaction score
Because of Daylight Savings Time, we are supposed to turn forward one hour tonight or be late for everything tomorrow! :o

Yea, late for what? Tomorrow is Sunday... Its considered slow and relaxing day, whats in rush for?

tekkmortal said:
Because of Daylight Savings Time, we are supposed to turn back one hour tonight or be late for everything tomorrow! :o

well for one thing i have to work tomorrow. some of of us have to work tomorrow. :tears:

Just confirmed, Hawaii and Arizona don't change their clock and SOME areas in state of Indiana don't change their clock... Thats pretty much for USA.

diehardbiker65 said:
Just confirmed, Hawaii and Arizona don't change their clock and SOME areas in state of Indiana don't change their clock... Thats pretty much for USA.

that is right.. i used to live in arizona.. so we never had to change the time.. it was really weird at first.. then i got used to it.. and also i know some people in az as well.. so i always get confused cuz of the hours like.. i know california is 3 hours back.. so i had remember that arizona was 2.. not three (in the winter time) .. which is a PITA!!! LOL

yea it is true.. i heard that some parts of indiana don't change the clocks which is really weird.. i just can't imagine that.. sheesh... cuz how do we know which part?? lol.. i know THEY KNOW. but what about us?? lol :roll:

FeistyChick said:
yea it is true.. i heard that some parts of indiana don't change the clocks which is really weird.. i just can't imagine that.. sheesh... cuz how do we know which part?? lol.. i know THEY KNOW. but what about us?? lol :roll:
I know that Indianapolis doesn't spring forward. That always messed me up when I used to drive there for my annual training. :)

Well, DLST has messed me up today. BIG TIME! Usually, I don't go to bed until after midnight, and last night was no different. I went to bed thinking "No biggie...I'll just sleep until 10am or so." But, when I woke up this morning, and I heard my Mother say to Dad from the other room..." Did you change the clocks last night...?" I'm thinking... "Wha.... Oh no! OH CRAP!!!" :pissed: :lol:

I woke up later than I thought i did, which sat the tone for the whole day for me.

Daylight Savings Time :rifle: :rofl:

I went to work today and I looked at my watch to make sure I was on time. The watch told me that I was on time. So i swiped my badge through the electronic time clock. Guess what the time clock told me? "YOU"RE EARLY!" I was wtf? So I checked my schedule on the time clock and it told me I was supposed to work one hour later than usual today. :rofl: So much for DLST.

tekkmortal said:
I went to work today and I looked at my watch to make sure I was on time. The watch told me that I was on time. So i swiped my badge through the electronic time clock. Guess what the time clock told me? "YOU"RE EARLY!" I was wtf? So I checked my schedule on the time clock and it told me I was supposed to work one hour later than usual today. :rofl: So much for DLST.

Oh no....what did you do with extra hour you had before work? Did you go shopping?

Guess that punch in clock is made in China, and they were too busy forgetting about our daylight time savings... What a sad that Wal-Fart is importing everything from China!

tekkmortal said:

wow, interesting thread here over different times in states...

Mine was done last 23rd March.

Peachy Lady, I went to the associates' lounge to wait so I can swipe again at the right time. diehardbiker65, Chinese people made stuff so we dont have to make em. If you look at clothes at stores today, you'll see that they are being made by countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanki.

Sure, but alot of Americans lost their jobs because of this!

tekkmortal said:
Peachy Lady, I went to the associates' lounge to wait so I can swipe again at the right time. diehardbiker65, Chinese people made stuff so we dont have to make em. If you look at clothes at stores today, you'll see that they are being made by countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanki.

My home state doesn't have daylight savings MWHAHAHAH!!

Back