Truth Vs Lies

Lies can be the biggest downfall to a friendship or a relationship. Ofc, the lil white lies can be ok. I usually tell the lil white lies to people who bother me for favors too much. I usually tell them something about me being busy, although, most of the time, that is the truth.

If lies are made in a friendship or relationship, I think that the person that lied should come forward and clear things up. I think it hurts less than finding out from someone else.

Yah, I know some of ppl can hold the breath and not want to say truth so use "white lies" to help themselves protect themselves. We could say the truth if we believe it will be true. If we are using the white lies to protect ourselves before u know next thing. I see some of ppl and myself talk into white lies til know we believe in them. Their body language and speak "truth and lies" are same.

my question is what if someone is making things up so what would that be truth or lies lol

Originally posted by Vamwolf
my question is what if someone is making things up so what would that be truth or lies lol

making things up and being serious saying that i would consider those lies and if theyre making things up and laughing abt it while joking i would consider them just being playful and teasing

From what I've noticed, the talkative people who tell stories that really interest you and don't know when to keep their mouths shut end up with many friends; those peope don't have certain things to say to others. All they do is make up stories. Don't they have backgrounds to reveal? Do you think it's normal?

I do sometimes.. *white lie* as cover up.. with my mom alot of times.. :| cuz i dont want put up with her.. or get in arguement.. heh..
most of you said between truth and lie.. i agreed.

Originally posted by EcKoThEgReAt03
From what I've noticed, the talkative people who tell stories that really interest you and don't know when to keep their mouths shut end up with many friends; those peope don't have certain things to say to others. All they do is make up stories. Don't they have backgrounds to reveal? Do you think it's normal?

OH yeah I know one certain person always talk too much...at the beginning, that person is cool to talk with til I start to notice that this person keep yakk, yakk about many things and I start to notice that most of it are bullshit "make up". That person I know of still yakk yakk many stories and I just *nod* my head and knew most of it are bullshit, it kind of getting boring already. I mean why tell make up stories all the time? I think its dumb, imho. :ugh:

Originally posted by LezArtist
my definition to those two words so here it is...

TRUTH
1: truthfulness, honesty
2: the state of being true: fact
3: the body of real events or facts
4: a true or accepted statement or proposition
5: agreement with fact or reality

LIES
1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
2: something said or done in the hope of deceiving; falsehood, untruth
3. lack of truthfullness
4. not containing or telling the truth
5. not faithful, disloyal, not exact, not according with the facts

:werd:

Truth shalt set you free (but may cause some pain but will be worth in the long run)

Lie will trap you in the hole until you burst out and people will have hard time to forgive/trust you...

*look for Truth door* can anyone help me lead to it? :dance: until somebody take me!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Truth shalt set you free (but may cause some pain but will be worth in the long run)

/B]

that was from KJV John 8:32 :D

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"

Originally posted by Steel
Lots of people lie by trying to make things look "good" when it is actually bad

Perhas there is more of lying than telling the truth, eh?

Lot of people? how can you be so certain about them.. You have no idea if they are telling the LIES. You must be BLIND somehow!

Maybe you do TELL the lies too.. just because you think Sydlie is ugly which isnt true!.. what a pity you are :)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
I do sometimes.. *white lie* as cover up.. with my mom alot of times.. :| cuz i dont want put up with her.. or get in arguement.. heh..
most of you said between truth and lie.. i agreed.

:werd: I was tired to going a war with my mom. :ugh:

Yeah I had to white lie to my mom sometimes but my mom is soo smart to find out the other way that I was lying shessh!!!! :ugh:

Yeah I had to white lie to my mom sometimes but my mom is soo smart to find out the other way that I was lying shessh!!!! :ugh:

Mothers know BEST... U are not only one.

who justifies what is a lie and what is not? Is it our place to say? And isnt life white, black and gray? :) I believe that i've said the truth about certain situations in my life, but other people may have a different viewpoint of what is the truth - who's right? And like i said, who's place is it to say who's right? Life is no longer black and white. Thats what I think.

i uddy what u are saying Lez -- they just KNOW when the kid is lying or not :roll: u arent alone

I believe in telling the truth..even if it hurts...it's better than hearing a lie..

Lie- lying will make everything worse and add more and more problems..

Truth- it will make it easier if you tell the truth in first place, not lie and then tell the truth because it will make things worse..white lies are fine as long as you explain the truth right away, don't take too long to tell the truth.

Back