Truth or Dare Experinces

the most craziest i've ever done when i was dared to running around down the streets in naked during the snowy day. and then my 2nd dared to eat dog's soft food from the can. ;)

we have ONE life to live so make most out of it.

Eating dog food is nothing!! (Speaking from experience, yeah I was dared to do that.. blah) But it's nothing compared to eating blood worms! EWWW

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Eating dog food is nothing!! (Speaking from experience, yeah I was dared to do that.. blah) But it's nothing compared to eating blood worms! EWWW

Blood worms? EW!
:barf:

couples of years ago we dare one deaf guy and he dare to do it and wish you all have witness it.

while we were camping and we dare the guy to fuck the muffler exhaust and sure enough he did, but he was real drunk too :laugh2: then the next morning he noticed he got black around his dick and wonder what he has done :laugh2: and we told him that he dare to do it. Now he said he is not going to play that game anymore after what happened.:laugh2:

:laugh2: I only have played Truth-or-Dare game once, and I was so damn drunk that time. Someone told me that someone dared me to pee in a beer bottle, so I did it! I was so damn drunk and can't remember any shit! SO NEVER AGAIN!

nobody make a good dare, cuz they always think of nude nude nude thing for issue of dare. :roll:

Originally posted by j.r.e.
really.......? i dare u to finger ur mom's pussy w/ pic... to see if u r a pussy or not....

Oh yeah? I already did it.

Here is the picture. WARNING:

hey%20pussy%20cat.jpg

That's my mom's pussy.

You have heard that a simple quote " truth makes you free" !

One time, I've witnessed a guy walked around the hotel in his boxer.

I played it drunk in my camper with 3 girls. All I did was show them my "package" lol.

someone dared me to stand out on a window naked in my dorm room (Xero, u knew !!! GRRRRRR !!!) and i chickened out lol

*ahem* One time I had a party at my house invited my friends we were drinking and then one of my friend asked if we all wanna play truth or dare.. So we all agreed to play.. this guy asked me truth or dare? so I said dare he said I would have to tongue kissing my best friend. :-o of course she a female.. So I did tongue kissed her everyone was cheering along.. saying "more more more!" also there another dare game of me and my best friend have to suck off this guy together Yes we did it! and another one was to dare to throw this guy's clothes in the middle of the street, Yes I did that one too. :mrgreen:

i has group friends, we has dare or truth games.. one female dared me to took swim suit off and show everyone my pussy deep... then i won.. i dared guy to took nake and walk to a door and knock but dang no one home.. he was LUCKY!!! :laugh2:

OMG. haha

The last time I played DT was during my first year at college. My friends were very rowdy, from being drunk and smoking pot in one dorm room. Actually I can't remember if I was dared, but a few girls were dared to kiss this guy... and the guy already had a GF right there. She was really steamed off. :confused: Apparently, full of ego and confidence, the guy wanted to kiss me next without a dare.. I refused.
However, a few guys managed to get my sweatpants down.. unfortunately that was the night when I decided to not wear anything under the sweatpants. I fell forward, so they only saw my bare ass. :twisted: I'm not much of a stripper so I pulled it back up immediately and made faces.

I think it would be more interesting if I was dared to kiss another girl, however. :twisted:

:gasp: liza!

My TD have always been mild and boring, though I did get dared to kiss both girls and boys, but nothing extreme as showing private parts.

Someone dared me to pull my pants down, moon a police car ... well, suffice to say, after forcing that person to pay for the ticket, no one has ever dared me to do anything since then....good.

Back