Top Earthquake States

I was told that there is a fault line here in Pennsylvania where an earthquake could happen. Not sure where it is.

in NE Arkansas there is New Madrid fault line there and its FLAT there.. how u explain that?? hmm.. :)

"(Midwest does get earthquakes and this baffles many geologists, and led to a discussion of a hidden hotspot... that's ANOTHER thread so I am not gonna threadjack!)" from the post above yours.

Your answer has been given before you asked your question. :)

Well well well u know I have always watch when the earthquake comes so I can be warn and be alert to be waring metal bras. :afro:

Interesting to know which it is number one is in Alaska. I have felt an earthquake in New Zealand which it is off coast to White Island cos this island is active but I can see the white smoky coming out of the White Island. My worst experience I have ever felt in 1987 which it was richter scale 6.3 which it was real scary feeling i have ever had experience and seeing things were shaking.

Animals knows when the quakes comes near before people knowing. The animals acts crazy screaming or behavior goes weird after you see them. The animals can hear more than us knowing the earthquake coming. Thats the fact.

Animals knows when the quakes comes near before people knowing. The animals acts crazy screaming or behavior goes weird after you see them. The animals can hear more than us knowing the earthquake coming. Thats the fact.

Very true!!! So if you have animals watch their behavior and prepare.

I remmy there was earthquake in Rochester, NY but I slept thru it. That was back in 1984. The only thing I noticed was the arrangement on my desk moved. So I didnt know why til a friend of mine told me that he felt earthquake while laying down awake.

And there was a small earthquake here in NH. I didnt feel anything at all.

Utah is number 9 on the map. They do occassionally report earthquakes on the local news. I remember there was one felt in Magna in December. We live very close to mountains which rise about 7000 to 8000 feet above us. In our jobs, they talk about earthquake drills and what to do in an earthquake. SLC is long overdue for one...

Salt Lake City Due For Big Quake - CBS News

I knew Alaska gets more earthquakes than California still we are next on the list. It's not so bad here California's cool :)

My state is 37th rank of small earthquakes....

I thought an earthquake, I felt vibration on the floor while I am sitting in the wheelchair at my apt, I found out the damn large trucks rubbles on the freeway.

Back