"Too Young to Die"

Oceanbreeze said:
This gave me an idea for you, Reba. Depending on how much energy you want to put into this, and if you have a factual name of the lawyer, perhaps, you could do a public record search? You could probably get transcripts of the trial proceeding?

:dunno: Just a thought!
Probably. The problem is, none of the names in the movie are real, and possibly the locations are not even real, so it's pretty hard to track down.

Full transcripts of criminal trial proceedings cost an arm and a leg! Maybe just the minimum, bare facts like names, etc......?

Reba said:
Probably. The problem is, none of the names in the movie are real, and possibly the locations are not even real, so it's pretty hard to track down.

I thought of that, too. I guess you're at a dead end with it. But, it's probably safe to assume these facts:

A crime was committed and someone was sent to death row.

On the face of it, if she did the crime, she should do the time. In this case, that means getting the death penalty. I'll admit to being squeamish about sending kids to death row, but I firmly believe that if you're old enough to pick up a weapon and use it against somebody, you're old enough to pay the consequences for that action.

What a waste, though!

For Reba,Laketahoe,codachild,Racheleggert Answer to your questions aobout Amanda To y

:deal:I was in prison with amanda her real name is Tina C. Due to protect privacy,they uesd wrong names and places.Tina got 25 years for the kidnapping charge and yes sentence for life on death row,she was sent to parchman on death row than when rankin was open she was the first female inmate to enter rankin,ms. The crime happen in ms not oklahoma.but now she is off death row but doing life coming up for parole again but will be denied.BELIEVE THAT!Anyway that is one crazy bitch the movie was true but she cut and puuled the guys head off.You can look her up under M.D.O.C I have her mdoc# if anyone would like to write her,Igotta run will be back hope I help you out now and hope to hear from one of you soon.

:deal:I was in prison with amanda her real name is Tina C. Due to protect privacy,they uesd wrong names and places.Tina got 25 years for the kidnapping charge and yes sentence for life on death row,she was sent to parchman on death row than when rankin was open she was the first female inmate to enter rankin,ms. The crime happen in ms not oklahoma.but now she is off death row but doing life coming up for parole again but will be denied.BELIEVE THAT!Anyway that is one crazy bitch the movie was true but she cut and puuled the guys head off.You can look her up under M.D.O.C I have her mdoc# if anyone would like to write her,Igotta run will be back hope I help you out now and hope to hear from one of you soon.

:ty: for post update and correct about her to my thread.

Is she still in prison?

All what I hope for her is her 2nd chance to get out of prison. How is she?

I still own the DVD and repeat to watch it many times... It's really sad movie and feel bad for her.

Did she contact her mother and step dad?

I've watched that movie before without caption, but wow.. My opinion, that girl shouldn't be in the sentence to death, she should be in the junville till she become 18 instead. I watched Sleepers movie, 4 boys accidently murdered a man, but they wasn't put in the death sentence, but junville till they become 18. I don't understand why would she being in prison forever till her death while she was only 15 years old.. Poor that girl..

Back