Too Many Toolbars

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
Reaction score
toolbar400gif.gif

DAYUM SISSY thats TOOOOOOOOOO MANY thats why i keep clicking NO for those search bars or tool bars right now one got added gonna have to delete that cuz thats ONE too many for me and can slow up the IE fackers the simple toolbar we have is.... just IE or thier OWN search engine i do SO not want that shit again! RME

dang! the only one I have is google, which I like best of all.
At my work, they have mywaysearch and it is annoying! I wonder if all these search bars would add to the annoyment whilst surfing on the 'net?

:shock: mahhh gewdness! The only search tool I have on my computer is GOOGLE. I had unwanted search bar on the bottom of my computer and I forget what was the name of it, but I managed to get rid of it by using spybot. Oh yeah, spybot is your f-r-i-e-n-d!

Katzie said:
:shock: mahhh gewdness! The only search tool I have on my computer is GOOGLE. I had unwanted search bar on the bottom of my computer and I forget what was the name of it, but I managed to get rid of it by using spybot. Oh yeah, spybot is your f-r-i-e-n-d!

:giggle: I know which search bar you were talking about that was stuck on the bottom screen of the browser, but unfortunately, don't remember the name of it...eeps. :roll:

I use Google -- ;)

I have no tool bars. I think they're pointless. I like keeping it simple.

*Thud* Lasza,
R u broke the record of toolbars..
If I were you.. *forrrget it*
I'd rather stick one toolbars... :)

Bullym0m said:
*Thud* Lasza,
It's not hers.

I did not use the toolbar since I put it as NO -- just need simply just one....

Bullym0m said:
*Thud* Lasza,

LOL very funny! Ofc, I absolutely refuse do it. Got this pix from other forum. By the way, Vampy's right. That's obviously, he checked hot link of this pix.

Lasza said:
LOL very funny! Ofc, I absolutely refuse do it. Got this pix from other forum. By the way, Vampy's right. That's obviously, he checked hot link of this pix.
BINGO! :type:

Lasza said:
*r u gave me heart attack* ((pounding heart))~
29_2_21.gif

lasza!

Bullym0m said:
*r u gave me heart attack* ((pounding heart))~
29_2_21.gif

lasza!
Awww, u know i sometime love surprise or scare ppl. what if I did? what will u do??

kuifje75 said:
dang! the only one I have is google, which I like best of all.
At my work, they have mywaysearch and it is annoying! I wonder if all these search bars would add to the annoyment whilst surfing on the 'net?

yeah, my work is like that with mywaysearch... it's driving me :crazy: !!!!!!

I use Yahoo toolbar (since I have their homepage) -- 1 is enough for me. :) I also use the Google search engine too. :)

Nancy

Back