Toilet Paper

How do you put up your toilet paper?

• ... it unrolls from the front.

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • ... it unrolls from the back.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • ... you don't care or you don't pay attention.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • ... it varies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... none of above because it's different.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
How do you put up your toilet paper?

Do you put it up so that it unrolls from the front or from the back?

Does it vary?

You don't care or don't pay attention?

Why?

Always rolling over the top/front.

I am VERY anal about this. It drives me crazy when people puts the toliet paper on backwards. It unrolls from the top

I unroll the TP from the top/front.

I don't care. Whichever way I grab the roll out of the package and stick it on the dispenser. LOL

Mine unrolls from the front. It's easier to access that way.

Although it doesn't happen to me, it does happen to some people... when they get up, they may hit the toilet paper. The direction they get up causes the toilet paper to unroll if it's done the other way. So, you end up with toilet paper on the floor. What a waste. :(

I'd like to know what "none of above because it's different" in your poll would be. Come on, people, share your weird-o stories! :D

From the front. I drives me insane if it is backwards!

I'd like to know what "none of above because it's different" in your poll would be. Come on, people, share your weird-o stories! :D
Some people have different toilet paper dispensers. Instead of it unrolling forwards/backwards, it unrolls to the left or to the right. Sometimes, it's vertical. Some people use different dispensers because of what makes their bathroom look better or something. :dunno:

If you want a pretty pretty bathroom then you put it on so it unrolls from the front. If you have cats or small kids you better put it on so it unrolls from the back or they will have it all over the floor.

Otherwise I just want it there when I need it.

mine's on front because I don't have the cover. it rolls off easier. some bathrooms have metal cover on top of it so I have it rolled backward because the cover cuts it off when I was trying to wipe my ass. :mad2:

I'm not a perfectionist; So I would basically go with whatever goes and put it on the dispenser.

Most of the time, I usually have it rolling from the top/front because it is easier to retrieve the toilet paper.

Mine doesn't roll from the front or the back. I just grab the toilet paper off the back of the toilet and hold the roll with one hand and unwrap with the other.

Mine doesn't roll from the front or the back. I just grab the toilet paper off the back of the toilet and hold the roll with one hand and unwrap with the other.

much much easier that way than fiddling around with the stupid stubborn thing to put toilet paper in.

Back