Today is Sabrina`s & Americanchopper´s Wedding Day

:) My husband and I went to Sabrina's and American Chopper's wedding reception today. Sabrina looked absolutely beautiful, happy and radiant. She wore a beautiful strapless gown made of organza, with beads and embroidery in the front. She had a bussell on the back of her gown with silver glittery trimming, she wore a short chiffon jacket over her gown. She wore glittery rhinestones in her hair.

The reception was lovely, my husband got to meet a lot of old friends from his old deaf club basketball days. Sabrina and my husband went to R.I. School for the Deaf together. The maid of honor and bridesmaids were in beautiful light purple gowns.

American Chopper wore tails, he looked so handsome and so happy to finally be Sabrina's husband.

They will have a great future together!!!

Congratulations Sabrina! Wish you all the best in your marriage :)

CODAchild said:
:) My husband and I went to Sabrina's and American Chopper's wedding reception today. Sabrina looked absolutely beautiful, happy and radiant. She wore a beautiful strapless gown made of organza, with beads and embroidery in the front. She had a bussell on the back of her gown with silver glittery trimming, she wore a short chiffon jacket over her gown. She wore glittery rhinestones in her hair.

The reception was lovely, my husband got to meet a lot of old friends from his old deaf club basketball days. Sabrina and my husband went to R.I. School for the Deaf together. The maid of honor and bridesmaids were in beautiful light purple gowns.

American Chopper wore tails, he looked so handsome and so happy to finally be Sabrina's husband.

They will have a great future together!!!

Thank you for your description about Sabrina & Americanchopper :hug: It must be beautiful feeling you described them to us. You made me feel that I was there at their wedding... :hug:

Congratulations!

May your dreams come true and have a successful marriage ^_^

Congratulations! :applause: Best wishes and have a wonderful life together! Post some pictures when you have a chance! :thumb:

CONGRATS! SABRINA AND AMERICAN CHOPPER! HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE A VERY LONG HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER! SAY, SABBY..DID YOU WEAR YOUR PURPLE HAIR, PURPLE BRA, PANTIES AND SEXY NITE GOWN ON YOUR HONEYMOON? LOL! JUST KIDDING!

AmericanChopper & Sabrina,

Congratulations!!!

don't forgot to send some pictures :D

Liebling:-))) said:
Thank you for your description about Sabrina & Americanchopper :hug: It must be beautiful feeling you described them to us. You made me feel that I was there at their wedding... :hug:
:applause: Leibling I know she missed you very much and she understood fully you couldn't be there. We had met a couple who were from Russia, and live in New York now, and they were such nice people, very friendly, told us of their native Russia, and it made me think of you Leibling. I thought to myself, Leibling has to be just like these people. But, I know you were in Sabrina's heart and mind yesterday.
You're very welcome, she really looked so beautiful and so radiant. Especially when she danced with American Chopper. It's like there was no one else around the way looked into his eyes. She was truly so happy on her marriage with American Chopper. It was the first time I met him, and he seems like such a loving and attentive man to Sabrina. They will have a beautiful future together.

:dance2:
CODAchild said:
:applause: Leibling I know she missed you very much and she understood fully you couldn't be there. We had met a couple who were from Russia, and live in New York now, and they were such nice people, very friendly, told us of their native Russia, and it made me think of you Leibling. I thought to myself, Leibling has to be just like these people. But, I know you were in Sabrina's heart and mind yesterday.
You're very welcome, she really looked so beautiful and so radiant. Especially when she danced with American Chopper. It's like there was no one else around the way looked into his eyes. She was truly so happy on her marriage with American Chopper. It was the first time I met him, and he seems like such a loving and attentive man to Sabrina. They will have a beautiful future together.

Hey Codachild and Everyone,

I would like to say "Thank you for everything on the post." I am really flattered about this. :) It made me and sabrina feeling good when you guys said on the post.

To be honest with you guys, It was the best wedding day we ever have in our entire life. We will never forget!!!! WHen I saw Sabrina's wedding dress while she was walking on the aisle with her son... I was startin to tear on my eyes and hold my emotion becuz her dress was CHAMPION!!!! I was so GLAD I finally got married with her. I felt so blessing with her. so I am sure Sabrina will post soon she will tell you everything what we did at reception... we have so much to say to tell you guys :)
:type:

we will be gone to Gatlinburg, TN tomorrow morning!!!! YAY for 10 days.

:thumb: :grouphug: :applause:

AmericanChopper said:

I would like to say "Thank you for everything on the post." I am really flattered about this. :) It made me and sabrina feeling good when you guys said on the post.

To be honest with you guys, It was the best wedding day we ever have in our entire life. We will never forget!!!! WHen I saw Sabrina's wedding dress while she was walking on the aisle with her son... I was startin to tear on my eyes and hold my emotion becuz her dress was CHAMPION!!!! I was so GLAD I finally got married with her. I felt so blessing with her. so I am sure Sabrina will post soon she will tell you everything what we did at reception... we have so much to say to tell you guys :)

:hug: :ty: American Chopper,

I cannot thank you enough for inviting both my husband and I to your special day to Sabrina. We had such a good time, meeting old friends, and making new ones at our table. You and Sabrina looked so happy and radiant. Yes, I agree Sabrina was breathtaking when I saw her at the reception, and you!!!! You looked like a million bucks in your tuxedo!!!! It was a beautiful wedding, great food, and great music. We both had a wonderful time. Thank you both for allowing us to share in your beautiful wedding day.

Love and hugs,
Codachild

AmericanChopper said:

Awww that's so sweet! glad you 2 had the best time of your life!!! Good Luck with your future with Sabrina!!

Wow... Beautiful hearing all rest your wedding details...

by the way... CONGRATS both of you guys... *smile*

had to download some internet software for our "traveling"...

Anyway

Sabrina and AmericanChopper,

I was very pleased to be there and witness of you both getting married.. And again I want to tell you both this was the beautiful wedding I have gone to.
I also am very glad to see my old friends as well too, and meet few new more peoples.

CODAchild, It was great meeting you too. Your right their wedding is so beautiful :)

Sabrina, I hope you will be able to post some, I could do for you some but I forgot to bring my Digital Camera with me :tears: BUT At least I bought a camera LOL and I did took few pictures :)

A wonderful wedding always bring me a good smile, and a good laughing chats with everyone else at wedding too :)

Both of you, Have a wonderful 10 days honeymoon PLEASE PLEASE take a lots of pictures of your vacation hehe.. Just kidding..

Take care, hugs hugs
Wendy

Back