Today is Sabrina`s & Americanchopper´s Wedding Day

Welcome back, Sabrina and Americanchopper.. :)

HOpe you both have a relaxable honeymoon! :) cant wait to see the pics.. :)

Liebling:))) and Family

Believe it or not, we received your package last Friday. Thanks so much for the beautiful silk flowers with cupid inside the basket. We hang it up on the wall to remember you. Awesome card with Germany language. :))

:ily:

American Chopper and Sabrina

Sabrina said:
Liebling:))) and Family

Believe it or not, we received your package last Friday. Thanks so much for the beautiful silk flowers with cupid inside the basket. We hang it up on the wall to remember you. Awesome card with Germany language. :))

:ily:

American Chopper and Sabrina

At LAST!!!!!!!!! You got us worry because I mailed early week of October... (check the date of post) *Phew* I'm surprised that it's delay post because today is middle of November. :eek: but I'm glad that you recieve it safety...

I'm glad that you like my craftwork... :thumb: You said "cupid inside the basket"...? cupid should be show on the top of silk flowers for anyone to see it.

We are waiting for the pictures of Sabrina and AmericanChopper.. :aw: I bet you have gorgeous pictures...

CrazyMomma said:
We are waiting for the pictures of Sabrina and AmericanChopper.. :aw: I bet you have gorgeous pictures...

Yes, our wedding pictures are gorgeous. We rather not to post any pictures of us in this form. We did rather to keep our low profile. Thanks for your understanding. ;)

Sabrina said:
Yes, our wedding pictures are gorgeous. We rather not to post any pictures of us in this form. We did rather to keep our low profile. Thanks for your understanding. ;)
No I dont understand..why you dont want to share your beautiful wedding
pics with us! are you embarrassed or what? if you are, that is silly of you!
everybody in here likes you so really we all are anxious to see your pics of your wedding, so come on and share with us!

Defee said:
everybody in here likes you so really we all are anxious to see your pics of your wedding, so come on and share with us!

if sabrina says no don't bug her.. please respect her wishes.. and I understand cuz she don't want anyone to know what happened at wedding but she may chose close friends to show but not on this forum if u want to ask her then send her a private message and I don't want anyone "whining" why she can't show pictures on this forum.. so.. hope u understand what sabrina is trying to say :roll:

Defee said:

Send you private message ;)

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
if sabrina says no don't bug her.. please respect her wishes.. and I understand cuz she don't want anyone to know what happened at wedding but she may chose close friends to show but not on this forum if u want to ask her then send her a private message and I don't want anyone "whining" why she can't show pictures on this forum.. so.. hope u understand what sabrina is trying to say :roll:

My wedding has nothing happen. :) We had a beautiful wedding and everything went smooth really perfect. The weather was raining but we found a way to take beautiful pictures inside and some of outside background the colorful foilage trees and lake.

We have a good reason for not posting any pictures in this form. We did send some pictures via emails that we can trust several members here instead of public.

The honemoon was so marvelous !! We reluctantly return to New England. :)

Back