To vegetarians, do you date or married meat eaters?

Me and my fiance both are eat a meats!!!! We love to eat any meats. I need it for my protein. I never date with Vegetarian before. My fiance's ex gf is vegetarian. She got mad at him for cooking a meat. He was feeling disagree in couple. He is happy with me because I eat a meats. I love the BBQ on GRILLLLLLLLL!!!!

Veggies are better:)

My husband is a meat-eater and I am a veggie. we have no problems with cooking and usually cook together. It makes it easier, or we go out and I can pick something vegetarian off the menu. We have no issues. I do wish he'd try to like what I like when I use tofu and morningstar farms or boca. But I cant complain, he does eat pastas without meat so Its good times:)

I'm vegetarian and both guys I've dated were meat eaters, so are all my friends, it doesn't bother me though. I'm not the preachy kind of vegetarian who tries to convert everyone! If my significant other tried to put some meat in my food I'd be pissed, but as long as we both respect each other's preferences it's all good!

Back