"This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop"

Hysterical! Thanks, I needed a laugh. :laugh2:

OMG squatty potty real thing I thought it a joke

I still not believe these things exist are you having me on.Britain behind the times we use haemorrides cream and stay regular or see dr..It looked like got pipe up ya Arse..Is it American equivalent of April fool but not April.

This is a wind up..please tell me the country who put man on moon is a country who sit on a pipe to get rid of piles..What if want pee same time ,I honestly don't think it going catch on

This is a wind up..please tell me the country who put man on moon is a country who sit on a pipe to get rid of piles..What if want pee same time ,I honestly don't think it going catch on
I don't understand what you're referring to. What "pipe"?

I looking at the cartoon pic kids with ice cream pipe going up the bum

Not going up bum but bum pivot on pipe looks so painful

It late Reb the old brain fagging out I get two different views with eyes I see 2 of everythingj

I looking at the cartoon pic kids with ice cream pipe going up the bum
That's supposed to be the unicorn's colon and the muscle that squeezes it for the elimination process. Nothing gets inserted into the body. :giggle:

I wish there was a squatty potty for dogs too ! They sometime have trouble pooping too . :lol:

Another I though was a joke bit real is poo pourri... That is just weird...

http://www.poopourri.com/?gclid=Cj0...Uym7XpcMejCa7YTKbpc--0q90wFHdMqQagaAg_28P8HAQ

Poopourri is awesome, smells so good. Not sure why you'd think its weird, it just like air freshener. You spray it in toilet before, not sure why, I don't think it really matters where or when you do it but it smells fantastic. Much better than usual air fresheners. It's pricey.

I posted this on fb today. Hilarious! You know who sucks at pooping? You do. Are you a human that poops with their butt. Oh I was dying.

Poopourri is awesome, smells so good. Not sure why you'd think its weird, it just like air. freshener. You spray it in toilet before, not sure why, I don't think it really matters where or when you do it but it smells fantastic. Much better than usual air fresheners. It's pricey.

I posted this on fb today. Hilarious! You know sucks at pooping? You do. Are you a human that poops with their butt. Oh I was dying.

You can make it homemade and cheaper... But then again it seems like it is an oil film that creates the barrier... I wonder if a bit of any type of oil would work... And how does this not cause issue with plumbing? Ah but I love essential oils and they are eco-friendly :)

Think it is weird because nature is nature... Why worry so much about a simple thing when a fan, match, or window works as well... besides if I can walk in after my son... Well fair is fair...

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/11/make-your-own-no-2-spray-bathroom-deodorizer.html

Last edited:
You can make it homemade and cheaper... But then again it seems like it is an oil film that creates the barrier... I wonder if a bit of any type of oil would work... And how does this not cause issue with plumbing? Ah but I love essential oils and they are eco-friendly :)

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/11/make-your-own-no-2-spray-bathroom-deodorizer.html

You probably could but essential oils can expensive as well so just buying all the bottles initially would be expensive. Plus I'm lazy. My mom has and I saw it at a store at the stockyards. In the long run the little bottle may end up cheaper than all the typical air fresheners you might go through. You just need that one little squirt. I don't think it'd gunk up the plumbing, but I'm not sure what carrier oil it uses, or if it uses something not oil based as a carrier, I'm thinking not, so it wouldn't be too bad.

My mom has it, and I saw it at a store at the Stockyards and they sold a big refill bottle that was expensive but would probably last for damn forever.

You probably could but essential oils can expensive as well so just buying all the bottles initially would be expensive. Plus I'm lazy. My mom has and I saw it at a store at the stockyards. In the long run the little bottle may end up cheaper than all the typical air fresheners you might go through. You just need that one little squirt. I don't think it'd gunk up the plumbing, but I'm not sure what carrier oil it uses, or if it uses something not oil based as a carrier, I'm thinking not, so it wouldn't be too bad.

My mom has it, and I saw it at a store at the Stockyards and they sold a big refill bottle that was expensive but would probably last for damn forever.

I use them for a lot of different things... So kind of bias on their cost... If you were just using them to make it when you use so little... You would be correct it is not cheaper...

Back