This pic reminds me of

Re: This pic reminds me of LeviathanC and his date

Originally posted by bbnt
Levi is on the left

micah_greg-hair.jpg

:fu2: I am going to kill you, you lil motherfuckin' heartless bastard with no prick!

Re: Re: This pic reminds me of LeviathanC and his date

Originally posted by LeviathanC
:fu2: I am going to kill you, you lil motherfuckin' heartless bastard with no prick!
:shock:
its all in fun..why take it so seriously?
:crazy:

LeviathanC.. :shock: Is that a threat I see?! :ugh: This thread is all in good humour, please do not take everything so seriously. :D

:falls over laughing:

Oh shit, I can't decide which is funnier, that pic or you getting pissed off!!

:laugh2: :rofl:

Re: Re: Re: This pic reminds me of LeviathanC and his date

Originally posted by Deaf258
:falls over laughing:

Oh shit, I can't decide which is funnier, that pic or you getting pissed off!!

:laugh2: :rofl:

did you see your pic, Deaf258?

Whew, there's nothing of me, ha ha. I am a female, so I dont want you to potray me as male. I am female, lesbian, and being a basketball player. so, I am taurus, so, Please dont find a pix of me ha ha that reminds you of me.

This pic reminds me of DefMATRIXence

Oh Gawd! That pix reminds me of someone I know looks like that in real life.... LOL

Re: This pic reminds me of Liza

Originally posted by bbnt
becky+cleavage.jpg

:naughty: Oh la la.. sooo saxxxxy!! I know of a certain guy that will just cannot keep his hands off you, girly!! Mwahahahaha!! Niceeeeeee... bbnt .. you chose the right pic of Lizachickie.. she does look like that! *wolf whistles!*:naughty: Love ya girly!

Back