This is what I get every time I post

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

I even get this when I try to use the search feature.

My posts go thru but it aggravating that is doesnt automatically take me back to the post like it used to

It's probably the connection on your side. I had that problem for 30 minutes, last week. I'm using RIT's servers for the internet. Sometimes, the traffic gets really heavy that things either run slow or don't process completely. A couple years ago, there was a day when I couldn't even access half of the websites in the internet. I couldn't get Yahoo, CollegeHumor, CNN, Hotmail, etc. I was still able to access Google, AOL, BangedUp, etc without any problems. It was because of RIT's servers.

I'm sure your problem will go away eventually. The internet isn't perfect.

but it only happens when i post or search i can do everything else

bbnt said:
but it only happens when i post or search i can do everything else
Searching and posting require extra work through the forums. Everything else doesn't require work, cuz it's already there. That's why the delay.

I didnt have any problems with this site. Everything came within a blink of an eye.

Back