This is the Town I grew up in

This is the beach I went as a kid

Rumors where going around that Elizabeth Taylor wanted to buy this castle and that it was only a rumor she never brought it

The beach I walked to from my house

Green-Key-Beach-New-Port-Richey-Florida-Photo-by-priscilla.starling.jpg

My best friend's dad owned a shrimp company (no, not Bubba Shrimp Co. lol) and I would spend the summer months on a shrimp boat out in the Gulf of Mexico. There's nothing else in this world like watching dolphins play as the sun sets over the Gulf

god, i love that min castle!

People get married there now , it was a very popular place to kids to hang out , it was on the Marblehead neck .

sign-as-viewed-from-the.jpg
This candy store send to the White House , I went there a lot . Their candy is so yummy!

stowaway.gif

Beautiful places....will post the beautiful parts of Phx that people don't know about.

Last edited:
Well, Jacksonville, NC/Camp LeJeune metro during first half of my younger years.

jacksonville.jpg

Charlotte, NC latter half (thanks to the water contamination situation at the time).

charlotte-north-carolina.jpeg

John Muir House

john-muir-house-martinez-kelly-manning.jpg

Jomu_martinez,ca_020419pu.jpg

MuirJohnHome05.jpg

This house is not far off where I grew up in the same town. :)

^^^
attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_0683.jpg
    100_0683.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 29
More pictures from on-line about Flora, IL:

4584999333_2b9e1e4582_z.jpg

This is the local movie theater, still standing today

001.jpg

These are CSX tracks, although these tracks used to have passenger trains running on them until the 1970's.

Flora-IL-Post-Office-62839.jpg

This is the local post office in town. Inside it's rather small, and quite old-fashioned inside.

slideshow7_1.jpg

This is Floyd Henson Jr. High School. This building was new when I went in. Still there today.

cc_hospital.jpg

This is Clay County Hospital, the only hospital in the entire county, and it opened in 1998, replacing an outdated and aging building. This new building is way better.

17384.jpg

This is the local library. This building opened in 1992 or 1993, and is still there today, and my last visit there was in 2011, and the staff there from when I was a kid were still there, and they knew who I was, despite not having been there in more than ten years.

Back