This is my............

:slap: Levi. Be nice! Prostock19's always welcome to post what he wants to say in this Deaf forum.

Prostock19, just ignore Levi. :grouphug:

Originally posted by ChelEler
:slap: Levi. Be nice! Prostock19's always welcome to post what he wants to say in this Deaf forum.

Prostock19, just ignore Levi. :grouphug:
oh I love Matty being here because he has been there for us being help and understand about something we might want to reply from him... plus this country is freedom for anybody to come in and go ...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
oh I love Matty being here because he has been there for us being help and understand about something we might want to reply from him... plus this country is freedom for anybody to come in and go ...

:werd: Also Prostock19 helped me learn more about the hearings I never thought of. :thumb:

levi

Get a life, deaf-wannabe!
*big sigh* :mad2:

Ugh... ProStock is very estheticism to participational Deaf community which is very impressed me. I applause him to sacrifice his hearing world and time. He shows that he is very esthistisiam to learn ASL and Deaf culture.

We should applause him ! :wave:

I can't find the smiles with applause hands like other form.

** 5 ** Knight

~ Sabrina

Last edited:
I don't know..it really looks like a joke to me of what Levi said.

Maybe that is because I have met Levi and know how he always tease.

"Get a life" = slow down your postings.

"deaf wannabe" = maybe it's good that we have a hearing who like being in a deaf society?

It's just a reassurance for everyone from me. Just don't take him serious. If you can't do that....I suggest avoid him in real life. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I don't know..it really looks like a joke to me of what Levi said.

Maybe that is because I have met Levi and know how he always tease.

"Get a life" = slow down your postings.

"deaf wannabe" = maybe it's good that we have a hearing who like being in a deaf society?

Right, SG!

You guys and gals except for SG don't understand what I said......in my sacrasm way. :roll: If you don't like that way what I said, then too bad! Get over it, deafies and hearies. Maybe you need to chill out and look up the word "tease", "joke", and "sacarasm" up under the dictionary.

Chill out, gals and guys!

:roll:

Originally posted by LeviathanC
That's 6 letters to you, lady, not two words.

teekie said grow-up does that look 2 words to u? don't tell her it's 6 words obviously you have lousy grammar in english so don't start bein mr know it all no wonder no one likes you here so get a LIFE wud u? :mrgreen: also don't bug my friends here or u'll be sorry got it? ;)

:werd: i agree with purrise here, and levi choose ur words wisely cuz poeple WILL be turned off in a BIG way!

MATTY BOY U ROCK no matter what!

Originally posted by javapride
:werd: i agree with purrise here, and levi choose ur words wisely cuz poeple WILL be turned off in a BIG way!

MATTY BOY U ROCK no matter what!

thanks java :mrgreen:

Onya Matty well done mate.........guess I got a long way to go if I ever want to pass you!!!!!!!! ;)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
teekie said grow-up does that look 2 words to u? don't tell her it's 6 words obviously you have lousy grammar in english so don't start bein mr know it all no wonder no one likes you here so get a LIFE wud u? :mrgreen: also don't bug my friends here or u'll be sorry got it? ;)

Dude, I don't think you read Levi's quote correctly. It's not 6 words. It's 6 letters. Just chill out please.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Dude, I don't think you read Levi's quote correctly. It's not 6 words. It's 6 letters. Just chill out please.

well u don't have to remind me just ingore my remark to him NOT to u sheesh.. and I ain't a dude so I'm a dudette got it? :P

Back