This is another iphone killer???

XBGMER

Reaction score
I amn't here to make thread's spotlight. anyway... Yesterday I visit BGR, and I saw T3's new device post there. However they didn't give some infomations about this. I searched it thru Yahoo and discovered the site. whew..

theo1phone2resizeup5.jpg

{THE01PHONE} via T3.com

let me know what do you think of touchscreen device as above? isn't the device another iphone killer!? just leave the comments here.. ;)

Thank you!

That cool. I really don't know which carriers will take this. I bet it will confuse you between device and glow keyboard. I suppose I can't find keyboard on the device and then I forget to getting attention to keyboard on the anywhere. Kind of OS?

I will see the spec on the device when it will release soon.

Not interested into touchscreen mobile device without real keyboard.

iPhone isn't better than everything.

Interesting to see holo keyboard. Great for me that I have Rheumatiod Arth.
No idea how much senitive keyboard.

I guess that many problem....
If, you use this cell on the red table. No way to see keyboard.
At football stadium - look for table or something.
Not great to use at hiking, beach, pool, restroom, etc...
May be not great bright day at outside.

I want Multi-Touchscreen than Single touchscreen, Is the 01 only Single touchscreen?

only 1 huge obstacle preventing it from being "cool" as advertised... and 1 small obstacle

1. speed of wireless internet
2. battery life (small problem)

I guess that many problem....
If, you use this cell on the red table. No way to see keyboard.
At football stadium - look for table or something.
Not great to use at hiking, beach, pool, restroom, etc...
May be not great bright day at outside.
I was thinking the same thing.

Plus, what good is a mobile device when you have to make it immobile in order to use the keyboard?

If it had a good keyboard like the iPhone, then it would be great... but I think showing off the light-keyboard is simply eye-candy. :roll:

Look at the picture again.

The keyboard clearly are a extra product that snap on the back of the 01phone.

So keyboard stay at your desk and you take the 01phone off the keyboard and take with you for mobile from look like on the picture.

I bet the mobile keyboard is like the iPhone keyboard

I wouldn't want a virtual keyboard...I'd rather have a physical keyboard and nothing beats that. :)

Look at the picture again.

The keyboard clearly are a extra product that snap on the back of the 01phone.

So keyboard stay at your desk and you take the 01phone off the keyboard and take with you for mobile from look like on the picture.

I bet the mobile keyboard is like the iPhone keyboard

Ah, I see... I didn't notice that.

Well, I hope it still has a good QWERTY keyboard on the device like the iPhone.

Ah, I see... I didn't notice that.

Well, I hope it still has a good QWERTY keyboard on the device like the iPhone.

I hope it have a WM with "iPhone clone" keyboard.

We will find out in about a month what it all about thou.

Not interested into touchscreen mobile device without real keyboard.

iPhone isn't better than everything.
Yeah, I am sorry to hear that you are so loath the touchscreen stuffs, I really respect that. I am alike seq's comments in his # 11 post, thats simple. ;) Mm.. I just thought to throw this to share with others who might be interesting that device with touchscreen.. who knows...

Yeah, I am sorry to hear that you are so loath the touchscreen stuffs, I really respect that. I am alike seq's comments in his # 11 post, thats simple. ;) Mm.. I just thought to throw this to share with others who might be interesting that device with touchscreen.. who knows...

Cool, thanks for sharing. Though I have iPhone, I like to see different phones that I enjoy learning and exploring about new phones, or electronic products

Cool, thanks for sharing. Though I have iPhone, I like to see different phones that I enjoy learning and exploring about new phones, or electronic products
Yeah, You must be a die-hard gadget! ;)

Yeah, I wonder how blind person can feel the laser keyboard. Just Kidding.
Why would a blind person even need a keyboard in the first place?

Anything related to light will prove insignificant for a blind person. ;)

iPhone wouldn't die for umm.. maybe 3 years. Unless there is bigger improve on Feb 2009. Oh my my!

I believe that they will have an option for the new phone on whether or not the user wants to use the keyboard on the screen or on an immobile desk or not..i cant see it only having the lit up keyboard and not an on screen one

Back