THEY SAY WE ARE ALL DYING !!! ........and we're still ALIVE.....

we all are dying, we are all born with a disease called Age. We get older and older til we pass away unless something takes us sooner ( car accident, diseases, violence..ect..) Its un-avoidable.

we all are dying, we are all born with a disease called Age. We get older and older til we pass away unless something takes us sooner ( car accident, diseases, violence..ect..) Its un-avoidable.

You beat to that . I was going to say that too , we're dying a little each day as we get older.

The crazy thing is we are designed to keep living. There are cells includedi In our design that are timer cells they are the determiners of the functions going into decline. Suprachiasmatic nuclei. They time eveything. Find a way to reset those guys and we would be rocking and rolling a whole lot longer. Maybe let them have better wages and benefits and a good Union and maybe they would like to have longer careers.

in 2015 Cotton from infected countries is going to KILL US ALL !!! LOL
so we'd be seeing people dropping clothes OFF LMAO

Lay off the juice man you've gone off the deep end.

The crazy thing is we are designed to keep living. There are cells includedi In our design that are timer cells they are the determiners of the functions going into decline. Suprachiasmatic nuclei. They time eveything. Find a way to reset those guys and we would be rocking and rolling a whole lot longer. Maybe let them have better wages and benefits and a good Union and maybe they would like to have longer careers.

NO thank you! I do not want to live a long time. YUCK!

milk going to kill women You missed that one Grum

Guess I should be on my death bed then. I've been a milk drinker my whole 58 years. Just had my physical & everything is good. I do have some inherited things that I'm either being treated for or am being monitored.

Sooner or later this guy will get you
71Iinarq7IL._SY355_.jpg

Theres no escaping him

For those of you who need more of a death fix, this show is for ya on the Spike Channel! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 7

I had seen the movie about that and it is a price to pay to live longer. Everything has a price that we are force to pay whether we like it or not. That is pure abusive to humanity when it come with price that we could not afford to live. Dang!!!! :(

I am often amazed in reading history the way decisions are made that affect the course of human events by people who died shortly thereafter. For now shortened lifespans are truly the most effective way to whack the evil ones. I just don't like the part where the good among us get the same treatment. Whether there is an afterlife or not it would be a great reward for doing good while here.

We need things that are going to "kill us" to distract us from real problems!

Back