The Walking Dead

No, I think you're the one pushing it political. Let's keep this thread just about the show and stop with the personal jabs.

how is it political? there's no arguing with zombies about Democrats and Republicans :lol:

I think the apocalypse made her delusional. I mean .. its all fictional .. but that kind of stress on a kid .. I mean .. wow!

Yep. I'm glad that TV show don't sugarcoat how apocalypse works. It's pretty rare to see something different from typical zombie apocalyptic stories.

a pro-lifer... terrifying :Ohno:

Pro-Life? I don't see how it applies to Lizzie or zombies. :confused:

Meh, sounds political to me, so I'm staying out of it and continuing to hope they kill off the Judith character. :)

Without younger generations, it's extinction of human species. I would much rather to see children surviving longer enough.

I don't know why there's such a pull by some to kill Judith. She and Carl are the hope of the group and I wouldn't be surprised if it's Judith that leads a group of her own someday....in the season final...which I hope is a long way off, I'm enjoying this....

I don't know why there's such a pull by some to kill Judith. She and Carl are the hope of the group and I wouldn't be surprised if it's Judith that leads a group of her own someday....in the season final...which I hope is a long way off, I'm enjoying this....

Agree...but wondering too...all little Judith has seen is killing...dunno what her state of mind will be when she gets older......:hmm:

Now lets back up a bit on the Pastor.... Wasnt the pastor Hershel? He is dead now... or did I miss a pastor? I remember the barn, but it was Hershel's ( am I correct ? )

Now lets back up a bit on the Pastor.... Wasnt the pastor Hershel? He is dead now... or did I miss a pastor? I remember the barn, but it was Hershel's ( am I correct ? )

Yes, the barn is owned by Hershel but he's not a pastor. If I remember correctly, he was a vet doctor before the apocalypse. He was a Christian (i think?) and talked about god in second season.

Yes, the barn is owned by Hershel but he's not a pastor. If I remember correctly, he was a vet doctor before the apocalypse. He was a Christian (i think?) and talked about god in second season.

oh just a vet doctor? my bad then. The Walking Dead is a bit of vague memory for me now because I stopped watching after that episode. I'm waiting for this show to finish so that I can start watching from beginning to end uninterrupted.

I cannot deal with waiting for a new episode week by week. no no no I cannot. ain't nobody got any time for that!!!!! :lol:

Wirelessly posted

behindthemask said:

Yes, correct.

However, it is nothing to do with the pro-life community. Hershel was just believed zombies were sick people, and thought they "need" a help.

Jiro, I get that you despise the movement, but there is no reason to jab all pro-life TWD fans.

Let's not get this thread locked up, please.

oh just a vet doctor? my bad then. The Walking Dead is a bit of vague memory for me now because I stopped watching after that episode. I'm waiting for this show to finish so that I can start watching from beginning to end uninterrupted.

I cannot deal with waiting for a new episode week by week. no no no I cannot. ain't nobody got any time for that!!!!! :lol:

I missed an episode last week due to my cable box going kabooming...and boy, was I mad!....and expressed my attitude to Comcast....:giggle:...got 2 days off my bill....I'm hooked!...and now it seems they have changed the nights that Bates Motel comes on ????....anybody know what night it comes on?..Still watching Justified...but the Walking Dead is my fav.

Here lies Lizzie this fine day,
She fed zombies rat souffle,
With the zombies tag she played,
When she should have thrown grenades.

I missed an episode last week due to my cable box going kabooming...and boy, was I mad!....and expressed my attitude to Comcast....:giggle:...got 2 days off my bill....I'm hooked!...and now it seems they have changed the nights that Bates Motel comes on ????....anybody know what night it comes on?..Still watching Justified...but the Walking Dead is my fav.

Bates Motel is on Monday at 10 on A&E and it was a great episode last week, but I watch that On Demand because I have to be in bed by 9 if I'm going to be awake for the long drive to work. The Walking Dead is the only exception....:D

They never really dug into Lizzie's and Micah's "before the apocalypse" backstory so it's not a given that Lizzie became that way because of the apocalypse. I'm betting she WAS mentally ill before it all went down but became uncontrolled since medication is hard to come by.

Saavik is the first person I've come across expressing that Judith should be killed (and I can see the logic behind it too)- I know of a few people who want Carl dead for being such a little snothead.

I think most girls that age are mentally ill .... The zombie apocalypse just drew it out more.

j/k :giggle:

would any parent here feel comfortable with Carol watching your kids? Would she shoot them in the back of the head and burn their bodies if she freaked out?

I think Rick made a good judgment call.

Wirelessly posted

No, I doubt Carol would hurt kids. The kids were doing fine until that happened.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:

Agree...but wondering too...all little Judith has seen is killing...dunno what her state of mind will be when she gets older......:hmm:

I believe it would be totally different lifestyle because children have no memories of pre-outbreak era and they have to know how to survive.

For explain-- Ellie, from the video game The Last of Us, was born after the infected outbreak and was never go outside of the safe zone city. But, she had to learn how to survive on her own. Well, I suppose that each individual is different. :)

I think Carol shot Lizzy as she was a burden or a threat to Judith, Carol wants to use Judith as leverage to gain Ricks trust back and become one with the group again.

Back