The Walking Dead

That's a scary thought...but then "Mary" did seem a little too nice to believe and "lower your guns" sign didn't sound safe too me. I think Sasha was right, "If it's too good to be true....."

There's always free cheese in a mousetrap.

I played TWD game on Steam ... and it was completely different than the show - different characters and a different story. There was one part where your group encounters some relatively calm and easy going people, actually, a family, that lives on a farm. They have the farm fortified. Anyways, a member of your group is hurt, and the kindly old lady offers to take care of him.

Your character doesn't see him for a while, and you discreetly go to look for him before dinner time (Dinner is meatballs by the way). Well, you find him. He is in a secret room bound and gagged, with both his legs cut off - meatballs. If they killed him right away, they wouldn't have been able to eat him as he would have turned into a zombie. So ... they kept their victims alive for as long as they could.

really .... really ... really disturbing.

Oh yeah, and your character tries to run downstairs really fast to warn everyone not to eat the .... meatballs.

Well, Terminus seems to be a trap? Rick is a tough MoFo when protecting his son. Now most of the gang is together except those who died and Ty/Carol/Judith.... I dont think Beth is at Terminus... she is being abused somewhere else.

I wish Rick said "They are ****ing with wrong people" at the end of show because that is what he said in comic book.

I watched the marathon yesterday so I could watch the finale with the rest of fans without getting any more spoilers. I'm excited to see what's going to happen at Terminus!

I think my favorite part of this season is when Carol admitted to Tyreese about David and Karen and handed him the gun. Then he forgave her. I really love that part!

I also like when the group that Daryl was with are all killed because that means they won't be showing up in the next season. Bye bye, whoever they are.

The most hated part is the death of Hershel - I already knew he died but not getting his head chopped off! Thought he was bit or something. That one-eyed ****er!

Gonna miss Walking Dead...comes back next Fall...Many people are saying...."what am I gonna watch on Sunday nights now"?...New show coming on...."Turn", seems to be a spy thriller....:hmm:...Justified and Bates Motel only has 1 or 2 more episodes left too....

I watched the marathon yesterday so I could watch the finale with the rest of fans without getting any more spoilers. I'm excited to see what's going to happen at Terminus!

I think my favorite part of this season is when Carol admitted to Tyreese about David and Karen and handed him the gun. Then he forgave her. I really love that part!

I also like when the group that Daryl was with are all killed because that means they won't be showing up in the next season. Bye bye, whoever they are.

The most hated part is the death of Hershel - I already knew he died but not getting his head chopped off! Thought he was bit or something. That one-eyed ****er!

I think I was more sad Mika died... :( She was so sweet! :( I knew her sister was crazy and everything.... but damn! When Carol had to shoot her... all I could do was :shock: "Just look at the flowers, look at the flowers." pow... :shock: :jaw: I can definitely see why they had to do it... but I mean... :jaw: :shock: Mika was so sweet though, that really smashed my heart! :( Damn Lizzy, she ruined their little house, they could have had it made there too! All gas, food, fence, water, beds! Omg, they could have stayed there and just.... Ugh.... :mad: So sad... :( Just a sad event in general. :(

hmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• 1236373_243131622540811_19083343_n.jpg
    1236373_243131622540811_19083343_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
I think Carol is going to have a hand in burning Terminus to the ground.

(look at the pretty flowers Mary)

It's weird to see Carol and Tyreese together in the show due to the events between the two in the comic. I like them though! I'm proud that Tyreese understood the situation in hand.

Yuck, the group Daryl joined was just terrible. I was really scared they'd linger around but who knows...I'd be prepared for some weird twist.

Hershel. :( That was the worst. I wasn't prepared for that scene at all!! I thought he'd be on the show longer...

Gonna miss Walking Dead...comes back next Fall...Many people are saying...."what am I gonna watch on Sunday nights now"?...New show coming on...."Turn", seems to be a spy thriller....:hmm:...Justified and Bates Motel only has 1 or 2 more episodes left too....

Bates Motel has gotten so intense! I never would have expected the twists and turns in that show. I love it. :shock:
It was a good substitute for The Walking Dead but now that's done too...
At this point it's hard to find a show that can grasp enough of my attention.

It's weird to see Carol and Tyreese together in the show due to the events between the two in the comic. I like them though! I'm proud that Tyreese understood the situation in hand.

Yuck, the group Daryl joined was just terrible. I was really scared they'd linger around but who knows...I'd be prepared for some weird twist.

Hershel. :( That was the worst. I wasn't prepared for that scene at all!! I thought he'd be on the show longer...

Bates Motel has gotten so intense! I never would have expected the twists and turns in that show. I love it. :shock:
It was a good substitute for The Walking Dead but now that's done too...
At this point it's hard to find a show that can grasp enough of my attention.
True that!

GIF-amore-avoid-break-up-breakup-do-not-want-eros-hug-longing-love-pass-passing-Valentines-yearning-GIF.gif

Back