The Trio Game

No, no human body parts are involved, ha ha ha, though the answer is a very commonly known heavenly body.
LOL.. HA! .. you got my joke... good for you..

double permutated paradiddle , snares, head,

Drums? I don't know about anything except I thought "snares" are drums or the things like a clam drummers use (don't know the word or how to google with just "clams" :P) but you are "Rockdrummer". Just a guess. :dunno2:

Edit: "Clams" are the yellow thing in the picture - half clam I guess. :laugh2:

Last edited:
Luna it is. All right, here it is...

Count Olaf, Fletcher Reede, and Dick Harper

These are all charaters that Jim Carey played.

Here's my clue:

11 inches (28 cm) long, Nearly a prolate spheroid, laced together

Drums? I don't know about anything except I thought "snares" are drums or the things like a clam drummers use (don't know the word or how to google with just "clams" :P) but you are "Rockdrummer". Just a guess. :dunno2:

Edit: "Clams" are the yellow thing in the picture - half clam I guess. :laugh2:
Ding Ding Ding.... we have a winner..... good job!!! I don't think I have ever heard of cymbals being refered to as clams but I can see why... they kind of look like clam shells.

Ding Ding Ding.... we have a winner..... good job!!! I don't think I have ever heard of cymbals being refered to as clams but I can see why... they kind of look like clam shells.

CYMBALS! I thought all class about the clam but then forgot to ask anyone about the word! Cymbals! :ty:

These are all charaters that Jim Carey played.

Here's my clue:

11 inches (28 cm) long, Nearly a prolate spheroid, laced together

Football? Not sure about length........

Not just a wave. Not just a particle. Has no mass but has momentum.

Is it a cover of a baseball???....I not doing clues to new thing because I dlon't know if it is right. OK

CYMBALS! I thought all class about the clam but then forgot to ask anyone about the word! Cymbals! :ty:

Light

CORRECT

Doug, we're waiting for your turn.

Okay, Doug hasn't responded in two weeks. But I like J'explique's game, so I'll risk another rude put-down after trying to help things along in another game. Here are three new hints to begin again:

1. There's no land, only ice afloat.

2. Bears may be close, but no penguins.

3. Directly above is a star which seems unmoving.

Okay, Doug hasn't responded in two weeks. But I like J'explique's game, so I'll risk another rude put-down after trying to help things along in another game. Here are three new hints to begin again:

1. There's no land, only ice afloat.

2. Bears may be close, but no penguins.

3. Directly above is a star which seems unmoving.

:ty: for restarting the game, Chase.

The North Pole.

What is it?
1. Cohesive.
2. Less dense when frozen.
3. Universal solvent.

Water?

1. The Bartholdi concept engineered by Eiffel.

2. 46.5 meters base to top.

3. Presented by le peuple de la France 7/4/84

Yup, Shermy, and I even tried to confuse the issue with hints it could be The Eiffel Tower. Your turn, biker babe.

Yup, Shermy, and I even tried to confuse the issue with hints it could be The Eiffel Tower. Your turn, biker babe.

Thank you darlin............let's see

1. rubber mounted

2. 5 speed trany

3. Carbon Filter Drive belt

1. rubber mounted

2. 5 speed trany

3. Carbon Filter Drive belt

You must mean "carbon fiber," in which case it would have to be be last year's Harley-Davidson Custom Road King?

On which you would look so fine sitting behind me. Okay, okay, no motorcycle endorsement after I moved to Oregon, so you'll have to drive while I hang on. Come to think of it, not a bad alternative, hee-hee.

You must mean "carbon fiber," in which case it would have to be be last year's Harley-Davidson Custom Road King?

On which you would look so fine sitting behind me. Okay, okay, no motorcycle endorsement after I moved to Oregon, so you'll have to drive while I hang on. Come to think of it, not a bad alternative, hee-hee.

:giggle: :giggle: I have no problem with a guy on my back!!! :giggle: :giggle:

From Spanish for mountain.

Fourth in size of 50.

Postal code sounds like “empty.”

Back