The Trio Game

Sorry, Kaitin. An arc is a vector, and the area inside it a field. Of course electricity can make an arc. But I didn't understand "use the right-hand rule to know direction" so I guessed.

I should have waited.

Anyway, you and Schermy should take a turn before I go again.

Sorry, Kaitin. An arc is a vector, and the area inside it a field. Of course electricity can make an arc. But I didn't understand "use the right-hand rule to know direction" so I guessed.

I should have waited.

Anyway, you and Schermy should take a turn before I go again.

No problem, Chase. "Right hand rule" shows direction of a magnetic field. You can use a couple of right hand rules for magnetic field direction. If you have a current in a straight line, pretend you grab the current with your thumb in direction of the current - then direction of your other fingers shows you direction of the magnetic field. If the electricity is in a loop, pretend your fingers (not thumb) point in direction of the current inside the loop - then your thumb points in direction of the magnetic field inside the loop (opposite outside the loop).

Now I must study, so Schermy's turn. :)

Yes? Why did you call me? Ha ha ha, I know, I know . . . in my dreams.

Anyway, it's your turn, Schermy.

Ahhhhhh sure.........Chase Honey!!! LOL

Sorry for the delay............here we go:

1. shares a 2,600-mile (4,200 km) border with China

2. has the world's largest stockpile of weapons of mass destruction and a lethal nuclear arsenal

3. world's second largest oil producer after Saudi Arabia

1. shares a 2,600-mile (4,200 km) border with China

2. has the world's largest stockpile of weapons of mass destruction and a lethal nuclear arsenal

3. world's second largest oil producer after Saudi Arabia

Da, mine liddle babushka. Is Russia, nyet?

Да. Это будет Россией! Очень хорошо.
(Yes. It is Russia! Very Good.) Ваш поворот. (Your turn.)

Вы. (Thanks) Здесь мои следующие 3 намека. (Here are my next three hints):

1. A popular credit card bank.

2. An original Saturday Night Live star.

3. To aggressively pursue.

Вы. (Thanks) Здесь мои следующие 3 намека. (Here are my next three hints):

1. A popular credit card bank.

2. An original Saturday Night Live star.

3. To aggressively pursue.

CHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. Got a little narcissistic there, didn't I?

Yes..............Balloons.........................Chase.......get your mind out of the gutter!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

It's fun down here in the gutter. And besides, JellyBags was an answer which fit all your criteria. I keep tellin' people I'm an okay speechreader, but lousy as a mindreader, ha ha ha.

Anyway, it's Kaitin's turn.

It's fun down here in the gutter. And besides, JellyBags was an answer which fit all your criteria. I keep tellin' people I'm an okay speechreader, but lousy as a mindreader, ha ha ha.

Anyway, it's Kaitin's turn.

hmmmmmmmmmm well..........it was not Jelly Bags!!! Yeah.......you suck at mindreading!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Still love ya anyway Chase Darlin.

1. Mammal
2. Fastest swimmer in the sea
3. One official animal of Washington State

Hmmmm. Don't you think WhiteWolf has had enough time to let us know? Besides, Kaitin's answer matches all the clues, so I think she should keep it going.

Hmmmm. Don't you think WhiteWolf has had enough time to let us know? Besides, Kaitin's answer matches all the clues, so I think she should keep it going.

1. First to cross the artic circle
2. First around New Zealand
3. Discovered the Sandwiches........

Back