The Trio Game

I thought it was around Crescent City, CA.

I know what park he is talking about because I went there too! :lol:

I'm sure my clues weren't the clearest. Anyway, Bottesini is the winner by one minute. Go, Botti, go!

excellent! i give my credit to my aunt.

here's 3 clues:

1) mythical creature

2) greek

3) human

nope, Chase.. lemme give other 3 clues..

4) smallest than dwarf size

5) caretakers of earth lands

6) dutch clothes style

Okay, since no one else wants to hazard a guess, I’ll try again. In Greek mythology, nymphs are beautiful, perfectly formed little females who take care of outdoor places. I’ve never seen them them pictured in Dutch clothing -- or much of any clothes -- so I’m probably wrong.

Waterhousenymphandsatyre.jpg

Greek nymphs?

Chase...

nope. last three clues would be much easier and im glad it is difficult clues or not clear in either way.

7) famous statue

8) garden

9) long bearded

No response from NorCal.....no new clues.....I think this game is going south.

We could go after NorCal in a pack like the villagers after Frankenstein's monster, or just say he is disqualified for insufficient clues.

I say go ahead and start a new one Byrdie!

We could go after NorCal in a pack like the villagers after Frankenstein's monster, or just say he is disqualified for insufficient clues.

I say go ahead and start a new one Byrdie!

Chase has been with this game since the beginning and knows the rules. What do you say, Professor?

Chase has been with this game since the beginning and knows the rules. What do you say, Professor?

I think NorCal should take his laptop along when surfing. That way, when he's just sitting out there waiting for a wave, not actually hanging ten, he can save us from hanging.

The rules forged by Roadrunner because of way-too-general questions and hit-and-run responses like this are that we wait 48 hours from the last "nope--guess again."

So to be fair it looks like we might have to wait until 4:12 this afternoon to resume play. Does put a damper on the game, doesn't it?

Back