The Trio Game

The statue of the girl holding a birdbath in each hand comes to mind from the movie Eastwood directed, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Good clues.

1. Another bird statue.

2. “The thing dreams are made of.”

3. Spade and Archer, San Francisco.

. . . and the prize for bird literature passes to Bottesini!

Dashiell Hammett wrote Sam Spade and Nick and Nora Charles mysteries. He also served as a sergeant in the U.S. Army. J. Edger Hoover tried to block Hammett's burial in Arlington National Cemetary due to ties to communists factions, but Hoover didn't have enough suction to get the job done.

Samuel Dashiell Hammett?

Dashiell Hammett wrote Sam Spade and Nick and Nora Charles mysteries. He also served as a sergeant in the U.S. Army. J. Edger Hoover tried to block Hammett's burial in Arlington National Cemetary due to ties to communists factions, but Hoover didn't have enough suction to get the job done.

Samuel Dashiell Hammett?

Precise biography, and the correct answer. Your turn.

More giants of mystery:

1. Northern California tourist attraction.

2. Paul Bunyon and Babe

3. Sky Trail

Redwood National Forest?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this tourist attraction is within the Redwood National Forest.

4. End of Trail northwest Indian museum.

5. Along Highway 101.

6. One living tree has a tunnel large enough for a compact car to drive through.

The Avenue of Giants? to be specific: Humboldt Redwoods State park. My family and i always go there during our vacation because it is our tradition favorite spot (we still do when we have a time).

end of 101 trail? i think its route of 254. Im not sure and can check that out.

-they do have Immortal Tree, Tree House (a tunnel hole that compact cars can drive through), Founder's Grove, and Eel's River. I think that is all.

The Avenue of Giants? to be specific: Humboldt Redwoods State park. My family and i always go there during our vacation because it is our tradition favorite spot (we still do when we have a time).

end of 101 trail? i think its route of 254. Im not sure and can check that out.

-they do have Immortal Tree, Tree House (a tunnel hole that compact cars can drive through), Founder's Grove, and Eel's River. I think that is all.

You lost me on Route 254, NorCal, but I'm sure all the other items of interest are there. What's the name of that tourist attraction I've visited many times since a little boy?

Humboldt Redwoods State park. I believed that you mean- Founder's Grove Nature Trail. Rockefeller Forests is one of 3rd largest oldest redwoods in the world, imagine that.

Route 254 is between Weott and Meyers Flat (or flatt?) is which located of Avenue of Giants.

let me know if you want more information because i always LOVE go there :]

Nope, that's not the name of tourist attraction where giant Paul Bunyun and Babe his blue ox are. I've been there at least twenty times since the 1940s. I was there last year when I drove to the Bay Area to see my sister.

Trees of Mystery, Klamath, California

Also in Bemidji Mn But you don't mean that

Wait wait.. i must be misunderstood myself. Paul Bunyan and Babe the oldest tale of America? It could be in Kalmath, California. It called, "Trees of Mystery". Its on Highway 101, The Redwood National Park.

The Avenue of Giants is wayy north of that. My apoligize of misunderstood, Chase.

Back