The Point In Human Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pavel said:
I just had a chat with God. He said you really don't understand Scripture. He suggested you give him a call so he can explain it to you.

Was it really God that you had a chat with?

Many people pray or talk to God and most of them are heard by somebody else. To be able to talk with God, one must know him, feel him... Only a few people can do that.

There si a saying in mysticism: Only one out of a thousand people will be drawn to the narrow path. Out of this thousand only few will come to know God as he truly is.

Are you one of them that you claim you have talked with God?

When i was about eight years old, several shining stars in the shape of a circle - the Spirits of God - visited me. I am 33 and i am a virgin - one of his elected. His Stars carried my away to The Land Of Stars. Are you sure that you spoke with him who owns these Stars?

Ahhhh, now ve are gettink somevere. Tell me about your mutter.

My name should mean something to you if you say that and are sincere in it. If my name does not mean anything to you, then you are deluding yourself.

Names are not much important you know. Man is more important than the name.

God does not punish those who have not sinned. He does punish those who do sin.

A half-truth. We can see that many good people have a more difficult life than most of the bad people. God has chosen some to save and made their life on Earth harder. And he decided to damn others and made their life on Earth better for exchange.

What driven us to need Christ to come in our lives? Who lead us that? The Holy Spirit. What the point of Christ's death on a cross? To pay our sin debt in full,,past present and future.

God experienced everything with Christ. So that he was in a human body and martyred to be able to look to all the faces of all martyred people whom he didnt help to bear their difficult life and to be allowed to say: Me, God myself, know how it is to be in the shoes of a martyred man, call God for help and stay unheard.

Those who died in Christ, the Spirit automatic zoom to Paradise, till Christ comes our body join our Spirit which is no longer fleshly body

Dear "hottiedeafboi" i like what you have written. But believe or not, there is a mighty dark organization on the world that practices dark magic and serves demons and the Devil. This organization hunts the souls of the people that should be saved. Many of the most saint and good men ended in Hell.

Ahhhh, now ve are gettink somevere. Tell me about your mutter.

She is made of bones and flesh like me and you. And she is a Christian.

Pavel said:
Teresh said:
God does not punish those who have not sinned. He does punish those who do sin.

A half-truth. We can see that many good people have a more difficult life than most of the bad people. God has chosen some to save and made their life on Earth harder. And he decided to damn others and made their life on Earth better for exchange.

It is neither truth, nor half-truth. Both what Teresh said and what you are saying are simply beliefs. They can't, or haven't been proven as "truth". One is her belief, the other is your belief, and as such, are equally valid. You don't have to agree - but it is foolish to say someone else's beliefs are not valid when they are based on the same measure of faith as your own. You have no more claim to valid beliefs than she.

"Those who know do not speak, those who speak, do not know."
Lao Tzu

Saint does not mean a person live good life and no sin. ALL people sinned. Sin there is not just what we did, but what we did bec we are born sinners. Saint means those who are in Christ alone, not what they do. Without Christ, no hope. Based on "good works" no hope. Christ alone is our Hope. Must have someone take our place, whether I sin greatly or small (speaking human terms, but God doesn't measure sin, but hating sin, but loves you dearly). Not one soul live without violating Gods law. Sin stain our lives, but Jesus' blood covers and wash our sins away. Yeah, some call a catholic is a saint, which is not true at all. Church label is religion, but best have a relational involve before being religions. U may be religious, but no Christ, is like a filthy rags. Only hope is Christ alone.

Lao Tzu

When the Spirit of Truth will come, he will guide you into all truth. If the Spirit of Truth will know the Truth and will reveal it to people, then it cannot be true that if he speaks, does not know. Jesus also spoke and that should mean that he did not know? Please think over what you say.

Christ alone is our Hope.

He is the hope but it can be not only him but also many other things. God manifests in everything and we can get to him not only through Jesus but also through love for others and above all, through understanding of everything in our world in its essence.

I am sad that no one of you knows the point in human life.

Pavel said:

Lao Tzu

When the Spirit of Truth will come, he will guide you into all truth. If the Spirit of Truth will know the Truth and will reveal it to people, then it cannot be true that if he speaks, does not know. Jesus also spoke and that should mean that he did not know? Please think over what you say.

Christ alone is our Hope.

He is the hope but it can be not only him but also many other things. God manifests in everything and we can get to him not only through Jesus but also through love for others and above all, through understanding of everything in our world in its essence.

I am sad that no one of you knows the point in human life.

You realize, of course, that you are contradicting yourself repeatedly.
You speak as if Truth is waiting in the wings to make a grand appearance and with the next breath claim that it is already here.
This belongs in the humor section, dude.

Pavel said:
There was only one who managed to answer truly. Now, i would like to ask you the same question too. I promise i'll give the answer but not until i'll heard the answers of yours.

You were placed on this earth for one reason, and one reason only: to obey your noodly master. The sooner you all realize that, the better off you’ll be.

Pavel said:
A long ago, i have asked several people that i knew what is the point in human life. There was only one who managed to answer truly. Now, i would like to ask you the same question too. I promise i'll give the answer but not until i'll heard the answers of yours.

Pavel-

You want to know if I know the answer.

I think that the point in human life is all about the feelings. Like what is angry, what is sad, what is happy, what is jealous, what is hate, what is respect, what is not respect, what is happy, what is sad....also, what is being poor like, what is being very wealthy like, etc. I think being in human life is ALL about feelings for us to LEARN.

Like God made me deaf on purpose so that way I can learn from myself and at the same time, I teach others about my deafness like frustrations for being feeling of left out, etc.

Am I right?

Momoftwo

Pavel said:
Names are not much important you know. Man is more important than the name.

You do not recognize my name or the significance of it. I'm hurt. :(

Pavel said:

God doesn't make the lives of people difficult. That's the work of man. God hopes that you'll make the best of what you have.

You were placed on this earth for one reason, and one reason only: to obey your noodly master. The sooner you all realize that, the better off you’ll be.

That's a nonsense and you know nothing. I was placed on this earth to feel what i feel, to think what i think, to eat what i eat, to know what i know, to act like i am acting...

I think that the point in human life is all about the feelings.

Very good, Momoftwo.

I think being in human life is ALL about feelings for us to LEARN.

Not only learn but just experience what we experience. And learning is a part of our experiencing.

God doesn't make the lives of people difficult. That's the work of man. God hopes that you'll make the best of what you have.

God does make the lives of people difficult. That's the work of him. God does not hope, God knows.

Pavel said:
God does make the lives of people difficult. That's the work of him. God does not hope, God knows.

This is where our beliefs differ and why I won't agree with what you're saying. I don't believe humans are helpless, and I do believe they posess free will.

Pavel-

Are you trying to say that God made people to do what they did wrong so that way other people can learn from them like God made the person to kill someone on purpose so that way we learn from that person who killed someone. Because the killing situation makes us shock, angry, sad, crying, etc. Is that what you mean?

If I'm right, then it sounds awful. Why would God want this way? I can understand that God needs people to learn and experience it but still it's so awful.

Momoftwo

Momoftwo,

Are you trying to say that God made people to do what they did wrong so that way other people can learn...

Yes, he did. But not only to enable other people to learn but just experience and feel both good and evil.

...from them like God made the person to kill someone on purpose so that way we learn from that person who killed someone. Because the killing situation makes us shock, angry, sad, crying, etc. Is that what you mean?

To a degree. Again.... to feel, to experience everything = to transform predestined energy by means of our experiencing - feeling. The victim experiences pain and fear, the murderer experiences angry passion and a desire to kill the other. Those who have a mercy for the victim experience a desire to stop such murderers and help the other people from becoming a victim etc. etc.

If I'm right, then it sounds awful. Why would God want this way?

Every movement, every thing, every feeling is created by opposite energies and their variations. There are positive universes, negative universes etc. and our God is obligated to rule lives of humans in accordance with these opposite energies principle. I saw and/or felt a very powerful circle or a ball the inside side of which accepts informations about neighboring universes and the outside side of which radiates an energy that divides and rules everything in our universe to be in harmony with the state and activity of the neighboring universes.

God is in charge of humans - people - in general. But he is also a servant of a bigger Might. There is not only our universe. There are zillions of the other universes and every of them has its God. But all these Gods of all these universes are subjected to GreatCreator - Tao. It is the mightiest Being in AllOrganism (it means of all the universes that exist, which forme a giant organism and our space only is a small cell in it). There is but one body, one being and one idea - the body of the Great Creator (All Organism), its being and its idea that manifests itself through all the things and creatures that are.

I can understand that God needs people to learn and experience it but still it's so awful.

It is awful. The truth itself is awful, or its worse half respectively.

Pavel

Ok, Pavel - thank you for your comments.

But, Pavel, who are you? Are you a christian? Do you believe in God and Jesus?

The Bible says do not kill people. But you said that God uses some people to kill other people to learn and experience and understand the feelings and teach others. The Bible says DO NOT KILL people. So....it doesn't make a sense. I truly believe in Bible completely because the Bible is the truth as 100%. Sure, people have different understandings because the scriptures are so difficult for people to understand.

I believe in God and Jesus. I am a very strong christian but no regilious name because regilious name is silly - just to label yourself due to rules, laws, etc - silly. I am simply a christian. That's it.

Thanks for your comments. I want to hear about yourself.

Momoftwo

But, Pavel, who are you? Are you a christian? Do you believe in God and Jesus?

I am a human. I am a virgin. When i was about eight years old i have been visited by the Spirits of God - stars formed in a shape of a circle. I don't know if i am a christian. But i believe in God and Jesus but differently than most of other people do.

Please note, that every religion is a fragment of universal religion that is a synthesis of all existing religions - the true religion.
Every religion is to understands God and his laws differently than the other religions to lead its believers to certain thoughts, meanings and feelings, which represents a specific predestined energy transformation needed by the whole AllOrganism. Every religion understands God differently and always truly and unruly to a degree. If we want to undestand the Lord - the huge shining figure which has wise and Saint Stars with him and justify and powerful circles, we must step over all the religions and stand above them, bellow them, inside and outside of them at the same time. Then we find the Lord, true faith and truth.

I believe in God and Jesus. I am a very strong christian but no regilious name because regilious name is silly - just to label yourself due to rules, laws, etc - silly. I am simply a christian. That's it.

That is a very good way to be a christian.

The Bible says do not kill people. But you said that God uses some people to kill other people to learn and experience and understand the feelings and teach others. The Bible says DO NOT KILL people. So....it doesn't make a sense. I truly believe in Bible completely because the Bible is the truth as 100%. Sure, people have different understandings because the scriptures are so difficult for people to understand.

The Bible says do not kill people and on the other hand, it also says many different things or explains why killing of people or bad things in general must exist. There is an excerpt from Sirach the book (33:7-15):

7 Why doth one day excel another, when as all the light of every day in the year is of the sun?
8 By the knowledge of the Lord they were distinguished: and he altered seasons and feasts.
9 Some of them hath he made high days, and hallowed them, and some of them hath he made ordinary days.
10 And all men are from the ground, and Adam was created of earth:
11 In much knowledge the Lord hath divided them, and made their ways diverse.
12 Some of them hath he blessed and exalted and some of them he sanctified, and set near himself: but some of them hath he cursed and brought low, and turned out of their places.
13 As the clay is in the potter’s hand, to fashion it at his pleasure: so man is in the hand of him that made him, to render to them as liketh him best.
14 Good is set against evil, and life against death: so is the godly against the sinner, and the sinner against the godly.
15 So look upon all the works of the most High; and there are two and two, one against another.

We can also remeber the words of Solomon the King (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8):

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

The whole course of eternity is made of opposite energies and things. We must live through both good and bad things, we must do both good and bad deeds. But the finish of our existence is turning to good and God's Kingdom.

Pavel-

Thank you for your time to reply to my post.

I know from my heart that God does NOT want people to kill other people!
The Bible says "Do NOT kill people". That's what God wants.

But when people happen to kill other people, God is very disappointed in bad people who killed other people. God will punish killers when the killers die - more suffer like in hell. That's why it is VERY IMPORTANT for all people to READ the Bible and do follow what God wants people to do like follow His 10 Commandments.

People who kill other people is a VERY SERIOUS crime. God HATES when people kill other people. Do you understand me?

When people kill other people, yes it teaches other people like "wow, this is so horrible, this killer is a very bad person, this killer is so hateful, and people are crying for people who died by killers". God does NOT plan for people to kill other people. NO!

We all are sinners. Ok, then God wants us all to read the Bible and follow His ways like 10 commandments like (do NOT kill people, obey your mother and father, do NOT steal, do NOT cheat on your wife or husband, etc) then you will be fine.

The most important thing is to FOLLOW God's ways (listen to the 10 Commandments) then you will be fine.

Would you kill other person? Good idea or bad idea? It's a very BAD idea and God says NO, do NOT kill the person. Listen to God's rules then you're a good person. People who kill other people, they are BAD people.

Perfect example, 9/11 attack in NYC, the terrorists who killed people and THAT terrorists were VERY BAD people, they went to hell already!!!!!!

Speaking of deaf and blind and disability, it is totally different than killing people. God has plans for people to be blind or deaf or else BUT God does NOT plan people to kill other people. Killing other people is a huge negative.

I hope it helps you understand better.

Thank you.

Momoftwo

True, killing is not Gods plan. During the old testaments, there are putting to death whatever they do. God expect us to follow more than 10 commandments, but all 10 commandment applied every other laws that is written in Leviticus. Regard what sin we committed, we are bound to hell. Sacrifices is essential for the jews to forgiveness of sins. Till Christ came from heaven to be born like human to die. Why? Bec all of us sin against the Lord. So that's why He died for our sins so our sin debt paid in full and raised from the dead and with the Father. One sacrifice for all time, so we can access to the Father thru Jesus Christ by His blood atone for our sins. So as Jesus said, in the old, love ur neighbor, but hate ur enemies, but I tell you, love ur enemies. Love is eseential for christians. Does christian don't kill someone, yes they can, but must go to God for confession. As the Word of God said, no murferder will enter heaven, if u hate ur brothers are a murderer. Christ is the key of eternal life, not based on what u do, based soley on Christ alone. Yes, practice godliness, tho, we do things doesn't please God, as a daily goes, confess ur sin to Him, and plead with Him to show u the way as a prayer of David many times, as David plead for mercies, daily, bec of his sins. Not just Psalms 51, there are many other chapters David ask God for mercies and forgiveness. Old testament is a perfect picture of Christ and even finger point to Christ, all the old testament match of Christ which no others could. Christ not just live the day He was born, He lives in heaven and gave up His glory to be born to become human like us, but no sin so that He can lead us to Heaven forever be with Him. That what we need to give daily thanks to our Living God of what He has done.

Pavel--A quick question. Are you a Gnostic Christian? A few things you have said seem like it, especially references only a few actually being able to approach and know God. That was a Gnostic belief but is not a Christian one.

If so, then it is no wonder there is so little in common between you and most Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back