The Person Below Me

Nope. Too lazy plus it's not good for the hair.

TPBM is freezing even in this heat (I know I am here at work)

yes i am cold and it is bit cold

tpbm cooked tea (or dinner)for a child today

60 and married ..you bet i fancy someone else

tpbm is sick to death of cleaning other peoples mess

YES!! Alas, my vacation (which will be soon) will be spent with, probably, a crying baby (and perhaps a crying new mom). I'll need a vacation from my vacation. :D

TPBM wishes they lived somewhere else.

False, no idea what hacked off is.

Person below would love the opportunity to teach cats and dogs how to brush their teeth.

No, I would like my dogs pre-trained in good brushing habits.

The person below me is excited to learn of the new Angry Birds Star Wars edition game.

False. I would rather play those old Battleship games or Stratego. Have no interest in Angry Bird stuffs.

THe person below would rather be driving a car with turbocharged engine than a car that does not have one.

True, though in this blizzard out there it wouldn't be of much use

The person below me has gone sky diving

Wirelessly posted

Nope, not on your life would I ever jump out of a plane! Though I'm a well seasoned traveller of planes, well, I used to be anyway.
TPBM loves cooking and watching chef shows...

True. Especially the ones that combine science and cooking.

TPBM spends their free-time reading books about linguistics.

<------is not crazy about red as it's a constant reminder of my mentally ill exhusband.

the person below me loves wine

Nope. I will sometimes catch them (paper cup and stiff paper) and put them outside.
They help keep the other bugs out of the house.

TPBM can ride a unicycle

Nope. I will sometimes catch them (paper cup and stiff paper) and put them outside.
They help keep the other bugs out of the house.

TPBM can ride a unicycle

False. I cannot ride a tricycle.

TPBM would like to start a dental practice so that all dogs would get together to swap stories while waiting to have their teeth brushed and checked out.

False. I cannot ride a tricycle.

TPBM would like to start a dental practice so that all dogs would get together to swap stories while waiting to have their teeth brushed and checked out.

False - I have no desire to think of starting a dental practice for dogs.

TPBM wants to begin training circus animals.

Back