The Official Member Picture Thread

jai said:
that's me and my best friend both :deaf: thai girl it I guess so all guys like to see nice girl?....:naughty:
:ugh:

burrito said:

Wow... are you sweet? :lol: you can get make love to they both nice girl thai :naughty: aw aw you want get which one?? :fu: ThAnKs!! ;)

Java

I got this pic of Javapride. Posting here for her. Cute pic, huh?

Attachments

• Java.JPG
    Java.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 354
thanks burrito... for those who don t know who this is next to me this is lilo and we re in the avatar :) shes a german shepard rottweiler :)

Burrito- I guess Thailand girls do not like to share. Poor you that you have to make a tough decision between two girls. :mrgreen:

wizard said:
Burrito- I guess Thailand girls do not like to share. Poor you that you have to make a tough decision between two girls. :mrgreen:

You read my mind! Why do I have to choose only one? Burrito sandwich!

:rofl: @ burrito over his agony of picking which thai girl to go for. :roll: Hey, Java! Nice picture! :thumb:

:wave:

here's new. I took it Oct.19.03 ;) Just only one pic.

Attachments

• memeinred1.JPG
    memeinred1.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 332
The guy with the idiotic smile on the right is me. (I've never been able to pose for a camera). I'm sure most of you recognize the girl on the left.

Attachments

• 107_0718.JPG
    107_0718.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 393
Levonian said:
The guy with the idiotic smile on the right is me. (I've never been able to pose for a camera). I'm sure most of you recognize the girl on the left.

Heh...that's a good picture. You don't have an idiotic smile at all..I see a shy man there, smile! I know a lot of people including myself, don't really like our own smiles, right?

wiesn14.JPG

at this pic i was to the party in munich last month... *oktoberfestparty*

Back