The Matrix or Real World...?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Matrix or Real World...?

Originally posted by knightwolf68
ohhh it is so awesome movies !! i have seen that movie... U should check it out ...
Wolf, Really? thank you for encouage me to check it out.. Some day, I will.. smile!! stay peace!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
in my own opinion about between these world... i would say half yes and half no ... but it could be most likely Terminator movie in the future ???? mostly likey than matrix !
Yes i do agree with your opinions. :thumb: Half reality and Half fairly tale all i can say. :P

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Matrix or Real World...?

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Wolf, Really? thank you for encouage me to check it out.. Some day, I will.. smile!! stay peace!

Yea, it's about fate trying to kill those teenagers. Those teenagers tried to avoid getting killed. Check it out.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Matrix or Real World...?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yea, it's about fate trying to kill those teenagers. Those teenagers tried to avoid getting killed. Check it out.
SilenceGold, don't don't tell me about this movie.. i do rather watch it by myself.. you better zip your own mouth.. ha but thanks for infom.. anyway

honestly, what is really fate? it's just a spirit...not...some kind of living monster on a rampage out for the kill or something like that...

Originally posted by Steel
honestly, what is really fate? it's just a spirit...not...some kind of living monster on a rampage out for the kill or something like that...

:werd:

Originally posted by Steel

It is just a type of plan that has been set before it has happened. Not set by you but the events that occurs to cause the other effects to occur.

For example, someone tells me that you will have a broken toe in two days. Tomorrow morning, you went to bowling...and you dropped the ball..but your foot moved fast enough....you call that lucky...then you go out in the parking lot...and see a car coming fast and you move out of the way fast enough but it hits your foot....your toe still isn't broken...you think that fate is after your ass....then when you wake up and go to bathroom....your mom opens the bathroom door hard and it hits your toe....*CRACK*...it's fate.

heh i don't know if i should or not but i believe in God anyway lol

I didn't spoil you..just explained what you would figure out at first.
SilentGold, just chill.. i will watch this movie someday.. but thank you for infom anyway..

chfarbes, I am curious how you will react to the movie...lol
SilenceGold, :laugh2: i don't know how my react when i watch to movie, if it scare me so badly.. i can't predict. but let wait and see.. man!

Back