The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate my hubby's new office location. With the old one, he would get home around 6 to 615...now he gets home after 7 pm. They moved his office 20 minutes more south away from Baltimore. He gets off at 430 and doesnt get home until around 715? geez.

Traffic is that bad there?

hi all!

my name is will and i am a hearing student at an american university. recently i have decided to write a 5 page paper on deaf comedy and deaf comedians. i could find little information on the internet, and therefore was wondering if anyone on here could help me out with any information they know about deaf comedy, maybe a breif background of how it came to be or any websites they know of that may help. any information would be greatly appreciated! thanks!!

22 femme NY i need a Deaf Buddy to help me with ASL i am trying to become an interpreter...email me sharilar82@gmail.com

Your post belongs here:

AllDeaf.com > Deaf Interests > Sign Language & Oralism
Students Looking for ASL buddies Students Looking for ASL buddies

I feel like I need someone to just lay beside me and just be there. They don't have to say or do anything. Just lay there and let me know they are there. Another part of me wants to go shed a few tears but what's the point? Then a third part wants to smash in the walls, break out windows, and throw things all over the place. Again this is pointless.

Maybe I need to go lay down, listen to some music and pretend that someone is there.

Traffic is that bad there?

He only does 5 minutes of driving.

The rest is spent on trains, the metro and a bus.

Sometimes, they get delayed or sometimes he would miss one of them and have to wait for the next time. That adds minutes and those minutes adds up to hours.

His work is very far from here.

Pretty deep Dixie. Hang in there.

I'm just feeling ok. Not great. Not terrible. Just ok. I decided to quit drinking last night, so I'm teetotal. Last time I only lasted 2 months and didn't really take it seriously; this time I'm done for good I think. Too many bad personal experiences; I'm a different person after a few drinks and it's not *me*. Need to keep my head down. Need to meet some new people to hang out with.

*shrug* Life goes on.

I am getting bogged down in this research paper and toyed with the idea of just making a screaming break out the house, changing my identity to live incognito in another state, etc. But I guess I will just tough it out. I hope to be back home this weekend. :)

Looooooooooooooking forward to this friday. NO WORK! :eek3:

You and my hubby both. Lucky you!

Dixie, I hope you are doing better now after that horrible episode with your dad. :hug:

You and my hubby both. Lucky you!

Dixie, I hope you are doing better now after that horrible episode with your dad. :hug:

make him cook the most delicious dinner when you come home work . He got plenty of time to cook food. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back