The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
School's about out for the day!....Anxious to find how my boys faired with their new classes and teachers....they'll be home in about 30 minutes....hungry as horses.

School's about out for the day!....Anxious to find how my boys faired with their new classes and teachers....they'll be home in about 30 minutes....hungry as horses.

speaking of hungry... that reminds me that I'm practically starving and should get dinner ready... so off I am... cya 'round :wave:

My son'\s virtual school was really easy today. He had 7 lessons in 4 classes and was finished in 1 hour. It was mostly reading for him. Now, for me, man I had a lot do print out and download. Got it all together. I'm getting really good at the ever present copy and paste functions of Microsoft Word. :giggle:

Hope your boys had a good day at school.

They were really "tired out"...all have homework the 1st day!...And I have paperwork to fill out also. My 14 yr. old has been offered college courses, but he isn't sure whether to elect to take them or not. They have 3 days to change their schedules if they are not happy with it. No Hats are allowed this year!

I wonder if I will have a lot of homework after the first class in college next month?? LOL that ought to be interesting to see....

I wonder if I will have a lot of homework after the first class in college next month?? LOL that ought to be interesting to see....

Maybe, 40 hours worth of homework:giggle:

2nd day back to work..so far so good with the running at 5 AM..:)

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! 40 frigging hours worth of homework!!?!?!? That would be purely highway robbery!!!!

I can email your instructor to give you that:P:lol:

Make sure your pet sharks eats your homework and tell your professor that a shark ate my homework. :lol:

i love homeworks because its fun to give nerds that i can pay.

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
HAHAHA Ocean ya better not!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

:giggle: try me :P

Like, Seq says, tell the teacher your pet shark ate the homework or even the pet donkey :P :lol:

Why, oh why do we get put under "severe and dangerous thunderstorm alerts" for the next 3-5 hours, when the rain and such are over after a whopping 15 minutes? We went from grey skies all morning, to thunder & lightening for 5 minutes and not even a hard rain that lasted all of 10 minutes, back to blue/grey skies.

Why, oh why do we get put under "severe and dangerous thunderstorm alerts" for the next 3-5 hours, when the rain and such are over after a whopping 15 minutes? We went from grey skies all morning, to thunder & lightening for 5 minutes and not even a hard rain that lasted all of 10 minutes, back to blue/grey skies.

legal reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back