The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I am craving caffeine :lol:

6sb1oh.jpg

Dang that what Jiro looks like when he get something sour in his mouth that he aint washing off fast than ya can say 2 skunks nuking each other.. hahha.. kidding man..

lol @ Jiro.

I cant believe how cold it has gotten...not again! :mad:

It's kind of cool and breezy here...but the weather is warming up later this week! Should be in the 80's !!! Pool Time! Cookouts!....and Spring Break....The Easter Bunny is on his way....

It's kind of cool and breezy here...but the weather is warming up later this week! Should be in the 80's !!! Pool Time! Cookouts!....and Spring Break....The Easter Bunny is on his way....

Easter Bunny is on his way as birds are dropping their eggs in midair, into baskets as Bunny hops along..

Its spring break and warm. The snow is still on the ground. I see it on the mountain. Beautiful.

Choosing half hour of my only 1 hour of computer time for AD & blogging.

Saving the other half hour for much later!

Toodle-oo!

Want to know what I am feeling like?

SHIT.

Woke up with pus all over my eye. felt fluids in my eye swishing around..

Awesome eh?

Puked a bit this morning - after coughing hard to relieve myself of sinus infection.

Double awesome right.

SHIT.

Awesome eh?

Puked a bit this morning - after coughing hard to relieve myself of sinus infection.

Double awesome right.

Eww!! Sounds like you are full of snot!!

Hope you feel better soon.

Allergies?

Sinus Infection, Is no Fun!!

SHIT.

Awesome eh?

Double awesome right.

Try taking some raw habeno peppers. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back