The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came home from the gym..it was one of those workouts that I didnt feel like I really worked out. Anyone ever get those sometimes?

Just came home from the gym..it was one of those workouts that I didnt feel like I really worked out. Anyone ever get those sometimes?

Maybe you're just a lean machine and you need more of a challenge? ;)

I used to be a fitness freak and resorted to the stairs in Chico State when running on flat ground did NADA for me. Sounds like you need to spice it up :)

You must have a lot of good memories from that student exchange. What made you choose Canada?

Yes, I do have a lot of good memories from that student exchange. The reason why, in New Zealand we had a Deaf exchange student from Canada who was spending a year there.

At deaf school I went to in New Zealand, I was asked if I was interested to go on student exchange for a year. So I took this opportunity and it did worth the experiences. :)

The three countries I've choose was USA, Canada and I can't remember what was the third country.

I'm so stupid. It's not 1,000 pages. Lordy, this old lady needs to take her meds. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back