The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now i am writing poetry to just make me feel better about myself. :aw: i thought about doing something different and everything. i been hanging out with my old friends today, share some laughter. I learn how play "21" Card game. hehe

Wirelessly posted

I did a successful venipuncture :)

Wirelessly posted

~SG~ said:
Wirelessly posted

I did a successful venipuncture :)

Congratulations! :)

Did you have to do a final exam on venipuncture with real person to pass the exam?

We do them for practice in front of the teacher and he will guide us and make sure we are properly holding the needle and not going too deep into the skin. I had no success with filling the tube just poke the person and this time it happened its getting better.

Having a Bad Day. Finding out from Car Shop, i had to pay for parts and replacing the tires plus the tow would add up to 500 dollars which i dont have but since my parents plans to pay for me but told me to come to work on the house or on the boat to pay it back.... I aint looking forward to this. :shock:

Just got home from taking my son to a swimming party at my work. I love seeing my son signing with all the deaf kids. ;)

I am sooooooooooo bored right now! I didn't realize how much time I spent studying. I have lost interest in tv and don't want to read. What to do?

I know the feeling. I try and dispel the boredom by working out or something. Doing something atheltic isn't my cup of tea to be honest.

I think I might be the only 29year old in America that doesn't own any video games! :(

Lmao. I think I might be one of the few young Australians who does not own any video games. My mother owns NintendoND or something and she never uses it, ha.

Wirelessly posted

We have a crazy cat that will try to stop me from ignoring him. He will go in front of me and try to trip me over, cuz he wants a clean litter or out of food.

:lol: my cat used to do that when he was younger and active. He'd try and take my attention away from book, newspaper, internet and even homework by sitting on it or sit in the front of it. He'd used to jump onto the window still and startle the daylight out of me all because he didn't want me to spend all my attention on the computer.

Now he doesn't exert so much energy in distracting me. He's more of a lapcat who think it's okay to sit on my lap if I'm sitting on his fave armchair. :)

so exciting...so exciting... tonight's league game and tomorrow's practice (softball and yes, will hangin' out with Authentic)

I know the feeling. I try and dispel the boredom by working out or something. Doing something atheltic isn't my cup of tea to be honest.

Lmao. I think I might be one of the few young Australians who does not own any video games. My mother owns NintendoND or something and she never uses it, ha.

I would workout, but my foot is a mess at the moment. :( Usually that's what I do in spare time...or read if I am alone. :)

:hmm: I don't know if I would even use a video game if I owned one!:lol:

My brother cleaned my whole house inside and out..cleaned the blinders, cleaned behind the furniture, dusted EVERYTHINg, cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed, mopped the floors, dusted both rugs and then he mowed and trimmed the front and backyards...damn!

My brother cleaned my whole house inside and out..cleaned the blinders, cleaned behind the furniture, dusted EVERYTHINg, cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed, mopped the floors, dusted both rugs and then he mowed and trimmed the front and backyards...damn!

He could come and be my brother too! :P

He's gonna make somebody a wonderful wife!

Wirelessly posted

We do them for practice in front of the teacher and he will guide us and make sure we are properly holding the needle and not going too deep into the skin. I had no success with filling the tube just poke the person and this time it happened its getting better.

Ah that's good... it's awesome you have finally got a success with filling the tube and yes it will get better. :)

Gosh, I do remember doing final exam last year to fill the tube on Sheep... it was stressful... I had to trim the wool (the wool was very thick) and then I found the jugular vein on sheep neck and put in the needle, uh oh no blood - so I moved the needle slightly to left... and got the blood filled in the tube.

That was on first try on repeat sheep blood collecting final exam... as you only get 3 chances, if you didn't get it you fail the sheep exam.

The sheep one was the hardest, as for the cow it was successful on first try, yet I had a mad cow (A very angry cow). :eek3:

Wii Fit makes lovely decor, all the dust seems to settle there :wave:

LOL yeah that why I'll have to think about it whether it will worth buying Wii Fit or not.

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry)

Sigh... I think I'm slightly buzzed, I don't even remember what the pizza delivery man looks like. Heck, I have to alternate between eyelids as I type this, bah humbug

Wirelessly posted

I am looking forward to being :naughty:

Right now i am writing poetry to just make me feel better about myself. :aw: i thought about doing something different and everything. i been hanging out with my old friends today, share some laughter. I learn how play "21" Card game. hehe

Woah I play so much Blackjack in last week I am all carded out for a while. But I love it usually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back