The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, seems like they never act up while being monitored. Sorta like taking a car to mechanic.

I wasn't aware your heart was acting up tho.

My atrial fib returned after all the stress I had endured since january. I even almost cancelled going to NYC for an AD meet because of my daughter's situation and it had been building up since then until I was hospitalized for 2 days with it 2 weeks ago. 5 years ago, they thought it was pregnancy-related since when it happened, I was 7 months pregnant and then it went away after my son was born. Now, I am not pregnant so they are doing all these testings and gathering data. I just need to stop allowing myself get under extreme stress. It will be a challenge when the court paperworks reaches my ex hubby next week.

heart problems..:mad:

Sorry to hear that. I hope it can get resolved. My father-in-law has a defibrillator implanted in his chest.

So if any irregularity starts, it shocks him back to normal.

Sorry to hear that. I hope it can get resolved. My father-in-law has a defibrillator implanted in his chest.

So if any irregularity starts, it shocks him back to normal.

I hope I dont get one of those. I hope they find out what's causing this and give me meds.

My atrial fib returned after all the stress I had endured since january. I even almost cancelled going to NYC for an AD meet because of my daughter's situation and it had been building up since then until I was hospitalized for 2 days with it 2 weeks ago. 5 years ago, they thought it was pregnancy-related since when it happened, I was 7 months pregnant and then it went away after my son was born. Now, I am not pregnant so they are doing all these testings and gathering data. I just need to stop allowing myself get under extreme stress. It will be a challenge when the court paperworks reaches my ex hubby next week.

Wow that sucks.
It just appeared out of the blue one day with no warning?

Wow that sucks.
It just appeared out of the blue one day with no warning?

When I was pregnant and working 2 full time jobs every week (80 hours), my heart started beating fast at nights and then it would skip beats and then one day at work, my right arm and hand became numb and tingling. That was 5 years ago and now, the same incidents are happening again.

That must have been a lot to juggle back then!
Wonder why it is coming back :( Hope the test results will explain it.

That must have been a lot to juggle back then!
Wonder why it is coming back :( Hope the test results will explain it.

My ex hubby took my daughter away from me and I am constantly fighting with his current girlfriend. She is texting me cussing me out as I type this. I am waiting for him to recieve the court order I just filed last week.

:shock: Go shel!
What's up with his gf? She is being a biyatch over something?

My ex hubby took my daughter away from me and I am constantly fighting with his current girlfriend. She is texting me cussing me out as I type this. I am waiting for him to recieve the court order I just filed last week.

what does the court order say?

Save copies of all those texts!

Shel,
How do you handle all those dramas!

Hope they can find a way to fix your medical issue without needing invasive procedure.

As Botti said, keep those copies of verbal abuses. It should help strengthen your case.

Keep us updated

Take care

She can request the physical bill or just simply print it out, lots of cell providers have that account feature these days that shows the time and date a text is sent from which number.

As for printing the text out, guess it depends on which phone. Newer ones have integrated functions with the PC software. Worse comes to worse, she can always go hunky dory and use a camera.

Today is good day including yesterday. I got my car from the shop. My parents helped me pay the cost to get car fixed. Since i have no money in my pocket at moment, my parents kindly paid it fully. Although, my parents told me to pay them back. Of course i dont mind doin that. i got little money left over when bills is paid off. So i thought about cleanin their house every week to paid off the debt :) Now i feel like i have job now. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I am home from school and miss talking to someone :(

Just created a potentially controversial thread...wondering if I will get banned..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back