The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just found it out that my mom is in hospital.. of course, i was stunned and lost of my focus to teaching.

my mom had her kidney failure and trying to keep up with dylesis. (sigh)...its been hard for me today and my dad too. sheesh.

Sorry to hear that. You all are in my thoughts.

i just found it out that my mom is in hospital.. of course, i was stunned and lost of my focus to teaching.

my mom had her kidney failure and trying to keep up with dylesis. (sigh)...its been hard for me today and my dad too. sheesh.

I hope all is well with her. Is she diabetic?

I had to stop taking one of my meds cuz my anti fluid pill were interacting with it and the doctor was concerned about my kidneys being damaged as a result.

you mean dialysis? my father has been on it for the last 9 years.

Hope your mom will improve.

Oh gosh, Shel90!

What a full plate you're having at the moment. I hope the courthouse will have the decree de nisi. Also I hope you'll get proper access to your daughter.

Will your ex's gf face custodial inference charge?

Take care of yourself for the time being. I hope there's a solution to your health dilemma.

:hug:

Wirelessly posted

NorCal20 said:

Norcal, will keep your mom in prayer.

Shel90, you are in my prayers as well. Do take care of yourself and get well soon.

Beautiful day today. Going to run to town and do some errands and meet up with my mother for lunch.

Hoping everyone is having a great day today.

Just got back from Vero Beach. Hubby went to apply for a job he was supposed to get last June.

Wow Shel, what an experience indeed. Take it easy and remember, "this too shall pass"

Norcal, I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Keep us updated will ya?

Kristina, hope all goes well for your hubby =)

I pray for ya'all. stay strong cuz strong soul is the best healing medicine.

I pray for ya'all. stay strong cuz strong soul is the best healing medicine.

Oh gosh, you sound like a fortune cookie now.

(Chews noisily on her cookie) (Pulls damp paper out of mouth) Yech... what does mine say? Tell me tell me! :eek3:

If hubby gets the job, then we have to move again. Not sure what I want. I don't really want to move again, Florida is very expensive, but I do want to get away from MIL.

Wirelessly posted

Keeping everything about school on bright side taking it day by regardless of the bad news they gave me last night.

to sign up for summer semester or not? that is the question!

As soon as I got back on my feet, my life gets hectic again. Got to take my son to his game, then having company over and then driving to NC tmw for the weekend. I cant wait until Memorial Day weekend when I can really relax.

Thanks everyone.

NorCal..hope your mom is doing better!

Shel and NorCal : :grouphug: I hope things improve for you!

I'm doing great so far here in Iowa. I've been working for 2 weeks now so far, not too bad at all. I enjoyed watching some wild storms but haven't seen tornadic type of t-storms yet.

Ordered some stuff off of AE.com, bought my own mother's day gifts as no one got me anything for mother's day last weekend. That's why I've been pissy all week. Then I get to hear a new preacher preach this morning in church. If his sermon is crap or I find it uncomfortable I'm just going to get up and leave. I hate it when they bring in someone new. I've really started to lose my faith in the congregation with their choices of preachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back