The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pissed: our internet isn't working at home....dunno why or what happened. it drove me damn BONKER more than 24 hrs...so I am at Panera Bread to use the Wifi for a bit to catch up and let my friends know etc etc....wait for hubby get home from work...sigh
Guess the modem just planned its retirement.

I'm so excited! I just figured out what I wanted to become!!! It has took me almost four years just to figure out what I really want to become. I've decided that I want to become a Crime Scene Photographer, I'm starting college in Winter Term and will start heading down to that track to get a degree to become Crime Scene Photographer. Oh, I'm just thrilled!

I thought it would take me forever to figure out what to become. I thought about becoming Graphic Designer, then I changed my mind, then I thought becoming Nurse, but then I changed my mind, and I thought about becoming Teacher but then I changed my mind, thought about becoming Librarian, changed my mind and I thought becoming Archaeologist but changed my mind. It drove me nuts!

That sounds like an exciting field. Best of luck to you!

I really really love my job..it challenges me on a daily basis. It is never boring. God, I hope they dont decide to shut down all Deaf schools cuz I would hate to leave a great job. :(

This is the first moment I've had to myself all day.

Aside from that... the left side of my mouth is still numb from my filling earlier this afternoon. :(

I really really love my job..it challenges me on a daily basis. It is never boring. God, I hope they dont decide to shut down all Deaf schools cuz I would hate to leave a great job. :(

I pray they would not dare to do that! I hope kids with ci users who still uses ASL then schools should stay open. :(

I pray they would not dare to do that! I hope kids with ci users who still uses ASL then schools should stay open. :(

Deaf schools have so much to offer..much more than what people believe in. I am sure in the old days, they probably didnt but nowadays...wow!

I would be going to a deaf school if there were one near me with equal opportunity as hearing school. (Oral deaf school don't count as deaf school to me. Mouths eat.)

This is the first moment I've had to myself all day.

Aside from that... the left side of my mouth is still numb from my filling earlier this afternoon. :(

God I hope it wasn't your hand lmao.

Other than that, I know you went to the dentist and had your teeth owned. I hope you get well soon.

just learned alot about biracial society's exposures about their own identities on Tyra Banks' talk show but i wish deaf people would have given the same kind of aspects to each talk shows to expand the recognizations to the multicultural's experience.

Deaf schools have so much to offer..much more than what people believe in. I am sure in the old days, they probably didnt but nowadays...wow!

Yea I d be very happy to know that deaf school take it seriously to improve with academic systems. you know my school's academic system was really AWFUL. I had no idea what happened with my school nowaday. I dont mind if any kids who have CI users that they can use ASL in a few of certain classrooms and one classroom that is focused on CI user or something with listening and speaking like speech therapy. That way those deaf kids with or without CI schools and ASL would be continue to the day and in the future. There are too many of parents put babies with ci which is understandable. But again, some of kids with CI users may not comfortable using speaking and prefer ASL. CI is a great tool like treated it as a hearing aid. *sigh* i pray that deaf school would stay OPEN, just because of kids' identifies for who they are, and they are in the similar experiences than hearing people if they can speak, fine but they would still use asl for many reasons.

bored

SO BORED! at work wanting to go home!! Trying to figure out how to use this thing. How is everyone on this wonderfullllll wednesday?:eek3:

Thanks alot to Purple co, spread trojan and malicious virus on P3 netbook, and it had caused my ISP networking problems. They cut me off for two days only to find out it was viruses. I had to clean up everything and discovered most viruses were from that damn P3 netbook.

Me trust purple co? you can answer my question.

Thanks alot to Purple co, spread trojan and malicious virus on P3 netbook, and it had caused my ISP networking problems. They cut me off for two days only to find out it was viruses. I had to clean up everything and discovered most viruses were from that damn P3 netbook.

Me trust purple co? you can answer my question.

Malwarebytes.org

You can download free software.

If you need some pimping around, you know who to speak with..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back