The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football season is officially here :dance2:

I did my work assignments for my study group lessons to pass certification for Interpreters:)

Football season is officially here :dance2:

I did my work assignments for my study group lessons to pass certification for Interpreters:)

Yay!!!! Football!!! Pissed that the Cardinals lost! Here we go again!

My brother starts his student teaching internship at my work tmw. He will be working in a classroom next to mine so it will be FUN to work with him. :lol:

Organization never hurts. It's nice when things are clean.

I'm happy that I finished my first final. It was a big video project and I'm proud of it. As of now, I'm relaxing here at the school and dreaming about my girl. I miss her and want to chat with her.

Yay!!!! Football!!! Pissed that the Cardinals lost! Here we go again!

My brother starts his student teaching internship at my work tmw. He will be working in a classroom next to mine so it will be FUN to work with him. :lol:

It is back to reality, last year's Superbowl run was a fluke for the Cardinals

I'm sure a couple of you remember me mentioning this guy a while back that was in a couple of my classes that was really rude about my hearing loss; he was just rude period. Today in biology class, I didn't hear an answer to a particular question, so I asked the teacher to repeat it. That one guy, mentioned above, pulled on his ear and mouthed "Listen." So, then I turned to him and said, "I'm freaking deaf, you idiot!" :lol:

Back to realilty - back to work once again! :cool2:

I'm sure a couple of you remember me mentioning this guy a while back that was in a couple of my classes that was really rude about my hearing loss; he was just rude period. Today in biology class, I didn't hear an answer to a particular question, so I asked the teacher to repeat it. That one guy, mentioned above, pulled on his ear and mouthed "Listen." So, then I turned to him and said, "I'm freaking deaf, you idiot!" :lol:

:laugh2: You did well - that guy must be a real um, dork, yeah, that word will suffice. How rude!

am I the only one who is :zzz: at this football season? :dunno:

am I the only one who is :zzz: at this football season? :dunno:

It is just the beginning...I didnt get to watch my CArdinals and Eagles yesterday due to these games not showing on TV. :(

It is just the beginning...I didnt get to watch my CArdinals and Eagles yesterday due to these games not showing on TV. :(

poor you... my brother's watching entire games including US Open :crazy:

and here I am..... watching Long Way Around and then District 9..... :aw:

poor you... my brother's watching entire games including US Open :crazy:

and here I am..... watching Long Way Around and then District 9..... :aw:

It is 9 PM and I just finally sat down and relaxed for the first time since 445 am. I had been on the move allllllllll day. My brother finally got to see how busy I am at work and at home. LOL!

Obama and Clinton had a lunch just several blocks away from me yesterday???? :scratch:

Oh i just googled it. they seem to have a strong relationship. interesting!

link 1
link 2

google keywords: "Obama Clinton NYC" or "Obama Clinton Village". They dined at italian restaurant in Greenwich Village called "Il Mulino" (for those who are very curious :) )

I'm so excited! I just figured out what I wanted to become!!! It has took me almost four years just to figure out what I really want to become. I've decided that I want to become a Crime Scene Photographer, I'm starting college in Winter Term and will start heading down to that track to get a degree to become Crime Scene Photographer. Oh, I'm just thrilled!

I thought it would take me forever to figure out what to become. I thought about becoming Graphic Designer, then I changed my mind, then I thought becoming Nurse, but then I changed my mind, and I thought about becoming Teacher but then I changed my mind, thought about becoming Librarian, changed my mind and I thought becoming Archaeologist but changed my mind. It drove me nuts!

That's awesome. 4 years is quite a long time to think about what you want to be. I wish you the best in the path you've chosen. :)

Which college have you decided to go to?

:pissed: our internet isn't working at home....dunno why or what happened. it drove me damn BONKER more than 24 hrs...so I am at Panera Bread to use the Wifi for a bit to catch up and let my friends know etc etc....wait for hubby get home from work...sigh

:pissed: our internet isn't working at home....dunno why or what happened. it drove me damn BONKER more than 24 hrs...so I am at Panera Bread to use the Wifi for a bit to catch up and let my friends know etc etc....wait for hubby get home from work...sigh

Try a Cinnamon Crunch bagel!

I'm so excited! I just figured out what I wanted to become!!! It has took me almost four years just to figure out what I really want to become. I've decided that I want to become a Crime Scene Photographer, I'm starting college in Winter Term and will start heading down to that track to get a degree to become Crime Scene Photographer. Oh, I'm just thrilled!

I thought it would take me forever to figure out what to become. I thought about becoming Graphic Designer, then I changed my mind, then I thought becoming Nurse, but then I changed my mind, and I thought about becoming Teacher but then I changed my mind, thought about becoming Librarian, changed my mind and I thought becoming Archaeologist but changed my mind. It drove me nuts!

congrat! You are braver than me! SAW movie was horrible enough for me to watch and I doubt I can handle sticking around to take hundreds of photos of gruesome crime scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back