The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it up baby! I know ya can do it and promote what you really wanted to get! :)

ILY!

Thank God its Monday!

Does not matter what kind of job out there, even though it may be exciting at the beginning of a "New" job, the excitement gets wane over time. I realized that after had too many different jobs, all are the same. My current job is best I ever had. The benefits, the environment I can't complain. There are days when I get really tired of it yet I learn to live with it and get going. It gets easier over time.

Of course, I have goal to promotion and am not giving up.

WOW! You will be super busy!!!! We'll miss ya! :giggle:
I start college full time and it's a 3 year degree compressed into 15 months.

7 days a week and classes starts from 8 am to 7 pm. I will have 2 mentorships and 2 internships as well taking this.

It's American Sign Language Literacy Instructor Program at George Brown College. After I finish ALIP I'll be pursuing my Master's in Literacy at York University.

I start college full time and it's a 3 year degree compressed into 15 months.

7 days a week and classes starts from 8 am to 7 pm. I will have 2 mentorships and 2 internships as well taking this.

It's American Sign Language Literacy Instructor Program at George Brown College. After I finish ALIP I'll be pursuing my Master's in Literacy at York University.

Will definitely miss you around here! Best of luck in everything. :hug:

Thank God its Monday!

Does not matter what kind of job out there, even though it may be exciting at the beginning of a "New" job, the excitement gets wane over time. I realized that after had too many different jobs, all are the same. My current job is best I ever had. The benefits, the environment I can't complain. There are days when I get really tired of it yet I learn to live with it and get going. It gets easier over time.

Of course, I have goal to promotion and am not giving up.

Best of luck with that!

Just came back from getting bloodwork done. Blah. Now, going to do my daily 3 mile walk. Then, meet my best friend in PA to drop my daughter off with her so she can stay with them for a few days while I do last min errands before my return to work. I am not in the mood for the long drive today. Oh well...

One of my classmate (she's hearing) at University mentioned on her facebook status if anyone going to wear PJ at University tomorrow. I dared her to wear PJ on Wednesday morning lecture.

As on Wednesday morning lecture, there is over 500 students. :lol:

Oh. I got new terp work with ADer. that s fourth job. :lol:

I have 2 jobs right now...but thinking about applying for a 3rd job which is basically on call job....being a terp for deafblind. My friend recommended to do that because there's great need of those interpreters and plus I live in the deafblind capital of the world.

I have 2 jobs right now...but thinking about applying for a 3rd job which is basically on call job....being a terp for deafblind. My friend recommended to do that because there's great need of those interpreters and plus I live in the deafblind capital of the world.

outstanding!

YAY! I hope you pursue this!
clap.gif

Go for it and best of luck to you! :)

One full-time job is enuff for me. Even a chore at home kills me. I need fun times in life.

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment to fill a tooth. I have another appointment to do the same with another tooth in September. The problem is that as my teeth all came in, they came in too close and damaged certain teeth. :(

Oh well, I can never feel it because I make them drug me up on anaesthesia (sp?) and laughing gas. :P

My two seperate deaf friends has asked me to go overseas with them. One is Canada and one is U.S.A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back