The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
:Ohno: tomorrow is my surgery day! I am a bit nervous but at least I'll start feel better after gall bladder is out. No more damn attacks!! That was so painful...........uggggh!

So have a good day everyone! :wave:

Take it easy and good luck!

Good morning everyone. Don't let the ice freeze your butt off on the way to work/schoo/errands. :)

LOL! No snow or ice at this moment! Thanks to the rain melt the snow! :mrgreen:

It's 54 degrees now...stupid weather though! Tomorrow it'll be in 30's! UGH!
Good morning everyone. Don't let the ice freeze your butt off on the way to work/schoo/errands. :)

The snow is still falling here, but as I've said before, the snow is exactly why I live here =)

LOL....it's 24 here at the moment. Brrrr! I'm going to the dr. appt then off to my job. :)

Temperature peak today should be around 60 degrees, or so says the forecasters. I wasn't dressed very heavy this morning and i felf fine, so i'm sure it's pretty mild out there now.

Yea tell me about it..I don't wear coat if temp is over 50 degrees...under yes...

Temperature peak today should be around 60 degrees, or so says the forecasters. I wasn't dressed very heavy this morning and i felf fine, so i'm sure it's pretty mild out there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back