The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Tim Burton's 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. I'm watching it right now. Idk if i like it as much as the old school 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory', but it still works.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the power is back on and I am in my nice and warm house. Having a nice hot coco. Yummy!!

I watched Dark Knight movie in few while ago! Astonishing. Suspenseful.

yesterday was a very nice evening because i watch moon and its closer. It is beautiful. Today is pretty much busy by food shopping, christmas shopping, and catch up with house cleaning.

i'm having a bad cold now.... just woke up now after a long sleep of recovery. I think i slept for total of 12 hours today

I got 11 hours last night. That's highly unusual for me! Usually get no more than 8.

What I want is something only a computer from like the 25th century could probably create for me or something: A realistic movie about the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, with very Christmas scenery and terrific acting. And an excellent music track by John Williams. I know I can't hear it, but I want to. Unfortunately, the movies I usually like the best get the worst ratings.

I like "fantasy meets reality" -- but I like it to be very well written and made.

To somebody who understands how minds might work..
(and I don't personally think this warrants its own thread, but if a bunch of other people do, I'll fix it .. or the mods will if they feel it's that important)

I'm not sure if I can put this in a way so it will be seen objectively, but I'm not recovered yet, so I don't trust my judgment. While I was in hospital, my sister gave me a first edition Sunny Daze pony on card. I opened the box and removed the pony. Just today, I found out my sister bought the pony on its first release about 5 or 6 years ago. I told her that now I think I should buy one for her. She did not respond, and she changed the subject. No way would I be able to afford an on card first edition pony from 6 years ago, and the pose has even been discontinued. But I can buy a newer pose of the same pony new on card from Hasbro. Do you think she would like that?

I don't know if she's a collector. The fact that she kept a pony on card for 6 years is a pretty good hint to me, but if she collects, she keeps her collection hidden. I'd ask her all this, but I want to keep it a surprise for a Christmas gift.

Today's graduation day -- here is the pic of me in my brand new suit.

2qwka35.jpg

yeah, i agree with Shel90.

Go up and brave in the new world, dude. Time to take your reins and fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back