The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello y'all lolz :wave: just checking in and say hi :)

Jeez, i have to fix computer because its unable to access to staff. Its frozen when i log on. It was weird, few hours ago, it was working, then i downloaded the pictures into email then somehow it was whacked. I was like, WTF?!

you've just got hit by a virus or somewhat hate mail :laugh2:

Jclarke - signing off

When we left the house to meet friend at around 4 but we left like 330...anyway I spotted DEER! I turned it around and went home to get my camera and went back. Parked my car and walked across st. Took few pictures! Neat! that's pretty rare to see them in the CITY!!

I did see wild turkey but didn't have camera with me, that was in November I think. I can try to take my camera with me often.

10282803047317qn9.jpg

10282823038546fm1.jpg

awww, sooo cute. love those deers. They are amazing. I spotted some deers when I was on my way home but they ran away because they thought I might hit them but didnt hit them, I was driving slowly to see them. It was really dark though. SO cute!

Thanks...it was only 4 blocks from my house...lucky me cuz I know where my camera is and drove home fast and snatch my camera fast! I don't want the deer to run off! LOL!
awww, sooo cute. love those deers. They are amazing. I spotted some deers when I was on my way home but they ran away because they thought I might hit them but didnt hit them, I was driving slowly to see them. It was really dark though. SO cute!

Right, even with 4x4 nothing beats ice! Not even with chains around tires, Ice will win anyway. don't you ever think how people skate on ice? They used metal blade!

I have had 4x4 for over 9 years and I drive very cautious when there is icy conditions out there.

No, my truck is fine. My driveway is extremely steep and when it ices over it turns into a bobsled run. No amount of 4-wheel drive would keep me from sliding down the hill across a busy highway that is notorious for 18-wheel tractor-trailers, and straight through a metal gate and into the hayfield. If I knew that tire chains were legal here, I would consider getting them for these conditions. But in some states there isnt enough ice or snow that accumulates so they just banned them to prevent people from doing overkill and tearing up the asphalt and pavement with the chains. If it were snow, it would be different, I think. But I will see what the conditions are in the morning before I head out and go from there.

Right, even with 4x4 nothing beats ice! Not even with chains around tires, Ice will win anyway. don't you ever think how people skate on ice? They used metal blade!

I have had 4x4 for over 9 years and I drive very cautious when there is icy conditions out there.

just a tiny little tidbit - it's cuz there's water between gap of metal blade and ice. that's how it's frictionless. ^_^

the only way to drive on ice is to have tires w/ spikes.... WRC STYLE! :cool2:

wow.. its been awhile since i got on AD!...what did i miss!?

I think I need to go slap my crazy ex-coworker. She's now spreading rumours that Im pregnant! Im not pregnant nor will I be anytime soon.

Im wondering if she misheard a conversation as there is another relative of mine that has my same name (as a matter of fact we are the only two girls in the county with this name) and Im wondering if she could be pregnant as she is happily married and Im not.

I think I need to go slap my crazy ex-coworker. She's now spreading rumours that Im pregnant! Im not pregnant nor will I be anytime soon.

Im wondering if she misheard a conversation as there is another relative of mine that has my same name (as a matter of fact we are the only two girls in the county with this name) and Im wondering if she could be pregnant as she is happily married and Im not.

lol i think you shouldn't care since the factory's closing up anyway.

Gotta remember that she lives in small town where everybody knows everybody.

Yes, Travis is right. This is town with a population of only about 3,000.

Just came back from gym class here at work. I feel amazing! :D I wonder how many pounds i've lost since i started dieting..:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back