The Legend of the Mountain Man Deaf Sneak Preview movie

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Legend of the Mountain Man Deaf Sneak Preview movie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBHP3PiwUWI]YouTube - The Legend of the Mountain Man Deaf Sneak Preview movie[/ame]

:lol:

That looks very interesting. I have always wanted to watch the movie.

I have always wanted to watch this and it had never been released to DVD since fall 2008?

I have always wanted to watch this and it had never been released to DVD since fall 2008?
'fall 2008' is the movie release! Not the DVD, the DVD produce will be out very soon, I don't know when, my friend will advise me once it is out. Only Forget Me Not is available on DVD order.

'fall 2008' is the movie release! Not the DVD, the DVD produce will be out very soon, I don't know when, my friend will advise me once it is out. Only Forget Me Not is available on DVD order.
Since Fall 2008? it would be on DVD right now. Most films from theatre will release on DVD in 3 to 4 months later. ASL films didnt release those movies to DVD almost one year. Its not good business.

Since Fall 2008? it would be on DVD right now. Most films from theatre will release on DVD in 3 to 4 months later. ASL films didnt release those movies to DVD almost one year. Its not good business.
Whoa, hold on your horses .... this is not hollywood. Remember, this is being shown all over the states right now, just chilll and you'll get the news.

Whoa, hold on your horses .... this is not hollywood. Remember, this is being shown all over the states right now, just chilll and you'll get the news.
I JUMPED to the wrong conclusion. LOL but ASL films should be talking to SONY or WB for distributor (hop[e its right spelling) around the USA.

I JUMPED to the wrong conclusion. LOL but ASL films should be talking to SONY or WB for distributor (hop[e its right spelling) around the USA.
Yeah, but money talks is the priority for them though. Just find the chance to see the film in your state maybe and enjoy while you can.

I have watched that movie last year and I found it very enjoyable to watch. I prefer this one than the other 2 ASL Films that were made. :)

Those make me wonder about something...are those films subtitled? Well, the ones that come out on DVD.

'Legend of the Mountain Man' is captioned. The others are not as just yet.

I just stumbled across this thread and did a local library loan search - my library (and interlibrary loan service) does not have any of these movies, so I've requested they purchase them. They replied that they will. :)

So thanks for mentioning this as I never would have known about these movies otherwise.

i notice that one guy named chuck baird was in that movie. I didnt remember this one so thank you for bumping this thread.

Back