• Increase penalties for companies hiring them

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Adapt laws that encourage police to ID "suspected" illegals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are ok with someone taking your food, your job, your money, your insurance and your education?

no I'm not. you know why? Most of thieves and liars are Americans.

That might be because of your belief that self defense is a crime .... coupled with the fact that anyone opposed to "illegals" must obviously, in your view, be a racist law breaker. I can pretend that those entering this country illegally are doing so for good and noble purposes for us all .... uh ... no, I can't.

Gee ... how did you git so purty dern smart?

because she knows that the cause of this epidemic problem is not by illegals... it's committed from within.

... Other: none of the above.

Fuck treating human beings like they're "illegal" for existing. Fuck punishing people who feed and clothe them. Fuck punishing employers who give them jobs so they can live. Fuck spending tax money and resources on a bunch of angry guys with guns at the borders scaring away people trying to get a better life. Fuck forcing "illegals" into silence when this process victimizes them and leaves them too scared to report crime or injustice. Fuck punishing their children who never made the choice to be "illegals". Fuck a system that demands its pound of flesh from someone, somewhere.

I choose other. I choose real changes to the deeply flawed US immigration system. I choose recognizing that people are HUMANS who have every right to the earth as you, not "illegal aliens".

huh? maybe in Georgia but in America - all politicians preach about family values and point fingers at others for lack of it... and they don't even follow it.

example - Newt Gingrich.

Example Dan Quayle.

... Other: none of the above.

Fuck treating human beings like they're "illegal" for existing. Fuck punishing people who feed and clothe them. Fuck punishing employers who give them jobs so they can live. Fuck spending tax money and resources on a bunch of angry guys with guns at the borders scaring away people trying to get a better life. Fuck forcing "illegals" into silence when this process victimizes them and leaves them too scared to report crime or injustice. Fuck punishing their children who never made the choice to be "illegals". Fuck a system that demands its pound of flesh from someone, somewhere.

I choose other. I choose real changes to the deeply flawed US immigration system. I choose recognizing that people are HUMANS who have every right to the earth as you, not "illegal aliens".

Fuck that :roll:

People who break the law are criminals. Fuck treating them like they are heros.

no I'm not. you know why? Most of thieves and liars are Americans.

Not if they are here legally - the argument is so flawed.

100% of illegals = liars and thieves. They do not care about law abiding citizens and slap the face of those who came here legally.

because she knows that the cause of this epidemic problem is not by illegals... it's committed from within.

If no illegals would there be a problem? Hmmm ... illegals are certainly contributing to the problem of being here illegally. :laugh2: So are politicians who want their vote:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44571

Large majorities of Americans in repeated polls want border security first, jobs for Americans first and "path to citizenship" last. Obama wants amnesty first to get the undocumented Democrats to the polls in 2012, has bullied Republican employers with workplace raids to get their support for amnesty, and will never secure the border any more than his immediate predecessor did.

Because the public opposes these Obama priorities, Congress won't pass his amnesty agenda. In fact, Congress wants to pass mandatory E-Verify for employers to check whether job applicants are legally in the country. Obama opposes it.

E-verify passed in my State recently and I was able to find a job. Nuff said.

You different idea "take care of each other" than I do.

Yes, my definition is different. When someone breaks into another person's home and takes things they did not work for, it is not called "helping them out".

100% of illegals = liars and thieves. They do not care about law abiding citizens and slap the face of those who came here legally.

Do we need to review the beginning of American history?

Do we need to review the beginning of American history?

If you want to. But, you could start by reviewing the history of any country.

Every other country on this planet regulates immigration.

If you want to. But, you could start by reviewing the history of any country.

Every other country on this planet regulates immigration.

here's a problem - this country was taken from the natives.... and it was built by immigrants. So your argument has deeply flawed and hypocritical.

It also explains how the catholic church still exist even if weekly new information about cover-ups of child rape is presented to the world.

What the hell does that have to do with immigration? You are getting your hatreds confused.:lol:

That started in the early 70's. Any politician promoting family values was chastised and mocked.

Elaborate, please. The politicians I remember the most from that era were people like Richard Nixon. Family values...riiiiight.:laugh2:

That might be because of your belief that self defense is a crime .... coupled with the fact that anyone opposed to "illegals" must obviously, in your view, be a racist law breaker. I can pretend that those entering this country illegally are doing so for good and noble purposes for us all .... uh ... no, I can't.

Gee ... how did you git so purty dern smart?

Where have I ever stated that self defense was a crime? You are hallucinating again, Steinhauer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back