• Increase penalties for companies hiring them

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Adapt laws that encourage police to ID "suspected" illegals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already had three, so I'm not worried. BTW.....my 64th b-day was last week...thought not to share it because here is no chance of enjoyment.

Yeah, we can tell you enjoy nothing in this life. And you try to spread your misery over everyone you can find.

Already had three, so I'm not worried. BTW.....my 64th b-day was last week...thought not to share it because here is no chance of enjoyment.

oh that explains your rigidness

oh that explains your rigidness

It also explains how the catholic church still exist even if weekly new information about cover-ups of child rape is presented to the world.

It also explains how the catholic church still exist even if weekly new information about cover-ups of child rape is presented to the world.

So now we can discuss Catholics in the immigrant thread? How about we discuss Palin having a one nighter? :crazy:

My thread has been moved to the graveyard of threads. :sadwave:

It unrealistic because people care less. People care more about others, less about money, it become more realistic. Bottom line is we can take better care each other than we do today and we ought be ashamed that we fail so spectacularly this area.

So you are ok with someone taking your food, your job, your money, your insurance and your education?

I live in a part of the world that would epically fail without immigrants of any kind. Some are lawbreakers, yes, others are merely trying to live better, make a better life for themselves and their families.

I agree that no one wants criminals, but others are good, honest, hardworking people. It is a very tough situation. We all had to come from somewhere. Just because our ancestors got here earlier was no boon to the existing natives. Native peoples, the Irish, the Eastern people and Mexicansand many others have all faced the same dilemna from either end. Nothing new today except the media.

I am not denying the problems, but often the solutions seem just as bad.

That is why there are "immigrants" and "illegals". The question asked was not regarding immigrants that immigrated legally.

I currently live in a heavily-Hispanic area and I ain't got problem with them because I live on "family-oriented" area. It's a damn shame that handful of Americans don't know a thing or two about family/community value.

That started in the early 70's. Any politician promoting family values was chastised and mocked.

So, you take a singlular individual who suffers from extreme mental illness, and then say the whole population is like that? Gawd, man, think for a change!

The vast majority of violent crime in this country is committed by American born and raised citizens.

That might be because of your belief that self defense is a crime .... coupled with the fact that anyone opposed to "illegals" must obviously, in your view, be a racist law breaker. I can pretend that those entering this country illegally are doing so for good and noble purposes for us all .... uh ... no, I can't.

Gee ... how did you git so purty dern smart?

I heard it on something on someone is immigration saskatoon! moved more grow community!

Wirelessly posted

It's really difficult to solve immigration issues. It's been around for many years, the laws become more strict if you marry someone from another country. To get a green card is even more difficult, you need a passport to enter and exit the country. My point its difficult to solve it completely.

That started in the early 70's. Any politician promoting family values was chastised and mocked.

huh? maybe in Georgia but in America - all politicians preach about family values and point fingers at others for lack of it... and they don't even follow it.

example - Newt Gingrich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back