The ideas of date.....

geekchick

Reaction score
Giddy everyone,
I thought i would add my first blog about "the ideas of date".....
There something different about date not only go out to movie or old school date types.......

Here is my fews ideas for dates:
- Go to unusual bar like Ice bar see the website >>> Chill On - Melbourne's First Ice Bar - Seriously frigid fun
- Action sports date like rock climb, sky diving, surfer and etc.
- market day
- special events - Local Fest, foods fest, Music fest, international film fest and etc

Anyone else can add the share of ideas for date.

I love sporting events. Finding a lady who is a fan of sports is a plus.....so when two have both in common, sporting events are awsome dates in my opinion. I feel they are more laid back, in a "lighter" atmosphere with little stress, and getting excited (i.e. clapping, jumping up, cheering) is acceptable. It is easier to "open up" to each other if you don't know that person very well. And for the gentleman with a high sports IQ - do not, do not spend the date endorsing your knowlege....answer questions, but focus on her fun and ensuring she is having a great time.

Going on hikes in mountains. Let the beauty of nature open up a girls heart to you. It is a very romantic date and very good to chat and get to know each other better.

I love sporting events. Finding a lady who is a fan of sports is a plus.....so when two have both in common, sporting events are awsome dates in my opinion. I feel they are more laid back, in a "lighter" atmosphere with little stress, and getting excited (i.e. clapping, jumping up, cheering) is acceptable. It is easier to "open up" to each other if you don't know that person very well. And for the gentleman with a high sports IQ - do not, do not spend the date endorsing your knowlege....answer questions, but focus on her fun and ensuring she is having a great time.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH nothing like a good hockey game!!!

Hockey!

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH nothing like a good hockey game!!!

Don't get me wrong; I like Oregon. But there's no local hockey team! One of the things I miss most about Montana is several pro hockey teams to argue about and a scratch hockey league near every lake or pond.

If I want to skate here, I'll need training wheels on my blades.

Don't get me wrong; I like Oregon. But there's no local hockey team! One of the things I miss most about Montana is several pro hockey teams to argue about and a scratch hockey league near every lake or pond.

If I want to skate here, I'll need training wheels on my blades.

Yeah I do miss sometimes just throwing the skates in the car and running down to the local "rink" that they had every year outside. Now I'm in Florida and there's not much ice. I did go to a TB lightnigh game last week. Nice!!! I do love me some Hockey!!!! Ohhhhhhhh and may be a few of the players!!! :giggle:

wow guys,, I do like them all ! lol I am always loving sports, natures and of course romance heee.

wow guys,, I do like them all ! lol I am always loving sports, natures and of course romance heee.

Count me in..my hubby is so thrilled that I love to watch football cuz all of his exes had no idea what the shape of a football was! :giggle: HOWEVER, I wish my hubby was the outdoorsy type cuz I love to go camping and nature hikes...whenever I drag him to do those activities, he always complains of bugs. :roll: Yes, we both love romance..now if I can turn this city boy into a nature lover. :giggle:

Count me in..my hubby is so thrilled that I love to watch football cuz all of his exes had no idea what the shape of a football was! :giggle: HOWEVER, I wish my hubby was the outdoorsy type cuz I love to go camping and nature hikes...whenever I drag him to do those activities, he always complains of bugs. :roll: Yes, we both love romance..now if I can turn this city boy into a nature lover. :giggle:

LOL funny anytime I date some guy they are always complaining about bugs, I just simply say put on some bug spray and have fun! ha. Normally I always thought men like outdoorsy fun and they tell us women in past we complain about bugs? lol now that funny. But hope you can get your hubby to be a nature lover and tell him the best fun outdoor is sitting by a fire, roasting marshmellow and looking under the stars heee no one's looking heee. PS don't tell him you see a bear he might run! just kidding. :giggle:

LOL funny anytime I date some guy they are always complaining about bugs, I just simply say put on some bug spray and have fun! ha. Normally I always thought men like outdoorsy fun and they tell us women in past we complain about bugs? lol now that funny. But hope you can get your hubby to be a nature lover and tell him the best fun outdoor is sitting by a fire, roasting marshmellow and looking under the stars heee no one's looking heee. PS don't tell him you see a bear he might run! just kidding. :giggle:

He said he has had enough of camping to last a lifetime from his experiences in the Marine Corps. I told him that was different. He said if we are going camping, we are going in style (meaning get a RV). LOL!

He said he has had enough of camping to last a lifetime from his experiences in the Marine Corps. I told him that was different. He said if we are going camping, we are going in style (meaning get a RV). LOL!

LOL, RV is nice,, better idea,, you can always get a romantic way to go camping right at home in your own living room! hee it sure worked for me lol. ha :giggle:

Finaly!!!! I got someone who leave a message for "the ideas of date"!!!! That is great idea for open the date and to get know each other.
I like someone who put the share for ideas of date as anywhere but not only for movie, park and dine in.........
Im not a very good at date cos mostly guys who is wolf leave me into a heartbreak......... All i do dream is about this part..... Thanks to many of AD who leave a messages! ^_^

It's so fun to go someplace when they have fireworks. I love to sit with someone and watch them and then go get icecream afterwards.

Great visual date, Shermy. Another one for early mornings is to pack a blanket and thermoses of coffee and take in a hot-air balloon show.

Great visual date, Shermy. Another one for early mornings is to pack a blanket and thermoses of coffee and take in a hot-air balloon show.

Yamhill or Marion County is perfect for this!

Or a blanket and bottle of wine on the beach to watch the sunset. I love to watch that.

What about an airplane show? I love watching these jets soaring.

Where I live, there are so many beautiful outdoor sites such as the gorge, beach or mountains - going on a hike then have a picnic is a must!

Also, taking a long drive through wine country ranks one of my top ten perfect dates. But then again, even going to a cozy bookstore/coffeeshop on a rainy day is fun too!

Gemma, are you an Oregonian? I've only been here a little over a year. I worked bees in Clakamus County and live in Linn County. The balloons take off at Timber Linn Park, right out my front window. You are sure right how visiting the wineries is a terrific date, but you haven't lived till you taste mead, the wine made from honey.

I can spend the whole day at Powell's Book Store in Portland, one entire city block of multi-level bookshelves. Even has its own espresso shop.

For folks who don't like skis and snowboards, a good date is sledding and tobogganing the foothills of Mount Hood and Bachelor Mountain.

Gemma, are you an Oregonian? I've only been here a little over a year. I worked bees in Clakamus County and live in Linn County. The balloons take off at Timber Linn Park, right out my front window. You are sure right how visiting the wineries is a terrific date, but you haven't lived till you taste mead, the wine made from honey.

I can spend the whole day at Powell's Book Store in Portland, one entire city block of multi-level bookshelves. Even has its own espresso shop.

For folks who don't like skis and snowboards, a good date is sledding and tobogganing the foothills of Mount Hood and Bachelor Mountain.

I've never seen hot air balloons in person. I would love too. It seems like it would be really cool. I have, however, sat on my front porch and watched a night launch of the sapce shuttle and it was pretty darn awsome!!!!

Back