the h20 is here...

FINALLY i found how to use the avatar, i must have missed the "change avatar" options. anyways...yeah, i have a lot of things to catch up in here - people i dont know, introduce me to yourself!!!

warm greetings & welcome to AD! ;) meme is milana- from nyc- but attends to md skool for the deaf- and will attend gally this fall. :)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
About time you are here!!! Made a big splash here.......... no pun intended

hehe...i hope i didnt make you wet. indeed, no pun intended. :D

Originally posted by missy
warm greetings & welcome to AD! ;) meme is milana- from nyc- but attends to md skool for the deaf- and will attend gally this fall. :)

Milana??? unique name that is...

i didnt know there was md school for the deaf. where at? me live in college park.

oh Fo Sho (for sure)!?? then ill see you next year!!!

Originally posted by prettybebe78
hi h2o I'm erica fron san jose.. in northern california.. ;)

nice to meet you erica!! know a guy name trevor, who went to deaflympics in rome? he said he lives in san jose...thought you would might know each other. let me know!

I'm WiLLiZ from New York the bestest state ever!
welcome to AD2 and enjoyyy your stay!! :D

why do u think ny is the best state ? im sure it has a lot of things to do there but its also sometimes our enemy's target which really sucks fuck those enemies theyre just a big tymer azzholez ! which part of ny ur from ?

anyway hi h20 im don am from sacto ca ( i hate this city !!!!!!!!!!!!) welcome to ad ! enjoy ur stay !

Originally posted by dojosky
why do u think ny is the best state ? im sure it has a lot of things to do there but its also sometimes our enemy's target which really sucks fuck those enemies theyre just a big tymer azzholez ! which part of ny ur from ?

one thing you would know is that new york is 100 TIMES better than washington dc!!! argh, gallaudet should be in cali.

Originally posted by dojosky

ny will always rock my life.. thats why i think its the best state heh. ummm i'm from rome, NY.. thats like 2 hours east from rochy.

Originally posted by h20polob0y
hehe...i hope i didnt make you wet. indeed, no pun intended. :D

Maybe that is why it was a bit wet this morning........was that you making a wave????

Back