THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE THAT REPLIES TO THIS THREAD GETS FREE COFFEE yes, srsly!

But who is going to be drinking it?

The Americans!

Why you think on Canada Day, everyone go to the Falls and piss in there. :naughty:

so that's why Red Bull and Gatorade are greenish.....

Man, I had to come late today, if anyone dies, I would like the backup spot after DHB please.

I would not help laughing the way you said. You are funny.. Keep up the good sense humor, Jiro!!! :lol:

continuing to laugh at my misery :( You know frequent peeing puts a stress on my bladder? *groan* BRB

Aw I missed this :( y'all post so earrrrrrly! lol

Not sure how PFH is sending it but if sent via Fedex you guys can find a nearby Fedex location and have it sent there instead of addy. That's an option :)

Aw I missed this :( y'all post so earrrrrrly! lol

Not sure how PFH is sending it but if sent via Fedex you guys can find a nearby Fedex location and have it sent there instead of addy. That's an option :)

:eek3: You can do that?!?

Great idea!

:eek3: You can do that?!?

Great idea!

LOL yes... When PFH sends it just need to let the shipper know that it is going to Fedex location.

And now I can't wait to read when they give PFH a weird look about shipping coffee. I sent some out to my friend once and the guy looked at me and said, "Anything else in here?" I told him nope, just coffee and that it was my markout for the week, why? He said...

"Oh it's just that sometimes people try to send out drugs in with the coffee because it messes with the drug sniffing dog's nose."

I proceeded to tell him that I wouldn't have even thought to do that, didn't know people did that, and if he opened that coffee I'd be very upset because it degrades over time once opened! He believed me :giggle:

Back