The Best In The Country (and The World)

in the world?
interesting,
cleveland has to have something world class i guess. besides the cavs

That's a bold claim to be the best in the world? I seriously doubt me going there would have been any better compared to where I went. Other than having a successful surgery, I feel it's the appointments you have after you get activated and how well the Audiologist works with you and of course, how you yourself deal with it.

Perhaps the world was a bit over the top, but The Cleveland Clinic has been lauded in more than few publications (USA today for one) and attract more than a few patients from other countries.

Perhaps the world was a bit over the top, but The Cleveland Clinic has been lauded in more than few publications (USA today for one) and attract more than a few patients from other countries.
I sure other top U.S. hospitals attract patients from other countries, too.

That is one of their centers. Endocrinology, Oncology & Cardiology are excellent to.

Oh boy the link said head and neck department , I could really use a new head ! Mine been hurting for days now ! :)

The head & neck department took care of me after my ENT referred me after my last audiogram came out so ugly it was oogly. They are extremely nice and professional. My diagnosis was progressive HL that is not going to stop. Got Phonak Niadas for now but why wouldn't CIs be an interest of mine considering what I am looking at?

The head & neck department took care of me after my ENT referred me after my last audiogram came out so ugly it was oogly. They are extremely nice and professional. My diagnosis was progressive HL that is not going to stop. Got Phonak Niadas for now but why wouldn't CIs be an interest of mine considering what I am looking at?

so you haven't got the drill yet...
phew

could of fooled me...

I am look forward to it!! Once again the cochlear are in the head: Is open heart surgery drilling into someone's chest? The last time I checked that is where the heart is. The Cleveland Clinic is just the best in my part of the country for all your ENT & Audiology issues.

Unfortunately this involves a child but the doctor I have met and he's top notch!!

I am look forward to it!! Once again the cochlear are in the head: Is open heart surgery drilling into someone's chest? The last time I checked that is where the heart is. The Cleveland Clinic is just the best in my part of the country for all your ENT & Audiology issues.

if they use a drill to drill into you then yes, id state indeed they are drilling..

i don't play games.

interesting how cleveland is the best for that part of the USA, what do you mean by that?
whats yoru range?

Unfortunately this involves a child but the doctor I have met and he's top notch!!

this is another classic propaganda hit piece.

the usual by the number sin this one..

this is about mason, a child who is inflicted with the assimilation machine as a toddler..the vid quickly uses the standard phonocentric ableist discourse starting with..

masons mother
masons mother" said:
"mason was diagnosed with severe hearing loss in both ears"

this sets the framework and subsequent ideological construct to justify implantation

opens with mason playing with his mother who is sitting and his father standing...

masons mother" said:
"we knew something was wrong"

Nothing is WRONG with being Deaf!!! words matter and their meaning important.

masons mother said:
"we didnt know how severe he was he was months behind in his ability to communicate"

this again betrays a lack of knowledge and a bigotry, mason has always had the ability to communicate as every human being does at his age, mason was signing naturally as all humans do who are Deaf at that age, its only his parents BIAS that has denied him that, and further they porb were signing with him before the professionals as they do had them stop.. .he indeed was months behind in his ability to communicate, as he should have had access to SIGn as is his BIRTHRIGHT.
instead he was violated, and drilled into, all for the sake of what?
just to move your beak ever so right..

cut away to surgery room and the procedure, initiates and robed priests to salvation are working on mason to assimilate him..with some close ups of the fetish technology used int he process. with extreme close ups of robe glad technology wearing high priests (doctors) bathed in blue and bright light
masons mother" said:
mason went through sophisticated testing, by experts at cleveland clinic determined he was an excellent candidate for CI"

here we have language used to set authority, words such as "sophisticated testing" in what way an dhow is the testing done on mason any more sophisticated then the standard tests in the medical field used on others? then you have "experts" which isn't even a proper medical qualification last time i checked

an interview with an auditory verbal therapist a profession dedicated to making Deaf lives extremely miserable and denying us our language..
then cut to surgery in progress...then more close ups on the fetish technology then a cut away to masons dad..then the standard cut to close up of the violated child with drilled technology implanted in to his skull..then a scene where the salvation is granted as the technology of normalization and assimilation is turned on, the money shot so to sign

ending with dialogue of

creepo dotor" said:
"the skies the limit"

the usual hype and push

Last edited:
The northeast United States and its my head, my body & my life.

indeed what youre stating is properly known as the argument of autonomous choice, you often use that along with your other droned argument the one of justification by presence, the first is a favourite high school kids was the prime argument for punk rock and all good thats stuff, ..the second is the standard one used for all forms of colonialism past or present.

but they both have very large fundamental plms. havign stated this

that's why i have stated repeated you can get 4 or 7 CI, if thats your fetish, freedom is freedom i don't care even if you like goats i never did.
pls read my posts to understand my position
thanks

I may be wrong, butt I suspect Hoochie and C-Nice are ahem... giving puppy dog eyes to each other.

Back